Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By MarysChild2000
To all who have posted regarding my prayer I want to say Thank You.

I also want to share my news. I am going to Medjugorje this year for the very first time. (This fall).

I always said that when Jesus and Mary want me to go I would know. Well so many things have fallen into place - and so many "signals" - I know that I am being called to go.

Please keep me in your prayers.

God bless you all
By Patty Cowan
I am sooo happy for you, Praise God and Our Mother. What a wonderful trip to be "called" to. I pray I will be able to one day, if it's to be. I look forward to hearing all about it on your return.
Love & Prayers, Patty, AR, USA
By Toni
Will do Maryschild. It looks like our family will be going to Medjugorje for the first time this year too! When our son was born someone told us we should bring him to Medjugorje. He is now seven and will be eight this year, so the trip is long overdue!

We also visited the House of Prayer in Achill, Ireland, this year, so it's turning out to be a special time for us.

Toni
By MarysChild2000
Thanks for the support and the prayers. Patty - I will keep you in my prayers that you too will be "called" to Medjugorje and Toni - we have to compare notes - maybe we will be over there at the same time.
When are you going? I'm going to be there from 10/4 to 10/11/05.

God bless!
By Toni
We're going in September. Pity it's not the same time as your trip!
I will let you know about it all when we return.....

Toni
By Toni
Hello Maryschild,

Well our trip in September fell through. :( We are now going in October! :lol: Unfortunately, still not at the same time as you but after - from 23rd to 30th. So now it can be you who tells me all about it!
Are you going on an organised pilgrimage? We are going with a tour company from Dublin. This is turning out to be a very special year spiritually, for several reasons.

Toni
By MarysChild2000
Hi Toni

Well I'm happy that you are still going. Still too bad we are not going at the same time. Yes I am going with an organized group with two priests - can't beat that! At this point there are about 40 people in the group. We are flying out of Philadelphia. I am very excited. I just went today to apply for my passport. I do agree with you. This is turning out to be a very spiritual year. I know that Jesus and Mary are calling me over to Medjurgorje. There are just too many "God Winks" involved. The reason I had to wait till today to get my passport was because my dad was in the military and I was born oversees, so I had to write the State Department to get a special "birth certificate". They told me it would take 6-8 weeks. I got it back in 3 WEEKS! So once I had that document I could apply for the passport. God is definitely calling me - I can feel it all the way to my soul.
I will post everything I remember about my trip for you all to read.

By the way - I ask for all your prayers. My husband has to have knee surgery this Monday. Nothing major - but surgery is surgery. And knowing that you all will be praying for him will bring me great peace. Thank you and God Bless all of you reading this.
By Toni
Be assured your husband is in my prayers, Maryschild.

Toni