Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Gael
Wow! Kenneth, that is absolutely amazing. That is some call back to God that you recieved! :)
By OnASpiritualJourney2
I'll ditto what Gael said! Thank you for sharing your conversion experience. :D

Are you still wearing the rosary?
By kenneth
Thanks Gael :)

Thanks Spirit :) , Since then Spirit have been in hospital a few times and got tests done so the rosary had to come off :( But i feel my faith then was not what it is now and i did not know to many protection prayers the reason why the were put around my neck when i turned back to God. I still keep them beside my bedside locker, I were a cross the miraculous medal and the brown scapular now.

Thank you :) God bless
By Ritacheryl
That is so touching, Kenneth. I pray that all our young people open themselves to the touch of Our Saviour.
By kenneth
Thank you Ritacheryl you are so kind :)
By Light
Kenneth

Great Story of your conversion.

I also had an experience [in a dream] showing the strength in the rosary.

Hail Mary...

God Bless
By kenneth
Hello Light

Thank you!

I would love to hear your experience of the strength of the rosary.:D you can PM me if you wish :)
By tina
beautiful !!!!
By sadie t
another beautiful conversion story, i will have to read this again and again as the last conversion story i read out to a friend and realised i had not heard all of it,it is amazing how you see more each time you read it. sadie