Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Medjugorje Vin
Medjugorje was wonderful again and although I did not see ANY signs or wonders this time my Mother had other blessings for me.I was in the same party as Cathy who was with our party last year and her sister Mary, 72yrs old and 71yrs old respectively ,and to see the experience they were having was truly a blessing in itself.

Mary had never been to Medjugorje before and by the time we had to come home she was truly overwhelmed by the whole experience...seeing the _expression on her face when she saw the sun spin for the first time was a great joy not only for her but for me also....I could cry tears of joy right now at the memory.Cathy who can climb Krizevac like a 12 yr old had seen no sign or wonder on her first visit , however, our Mother rewarded her faith second time round by letting her experience the spinning of the sun with her sister....it was not lost on me that her sisters name was MARY!!!!!!!

On the Saturday I decided that I was going up Podbrdo on my own to talk to God , Jesus and Mary.It was about 12.30 in the day and I was going through Bijakovici toward the foot of Podbrdo and as I passed Vicka's house she was out in the garden with her family.I am not a kind of in your face person but my eyes did light up when I saw her and I thought" just don't bother her Vinnie she has enough to contend with"
and just as I was passing by she looked up right at me and I at her.She gave me a big smile and a wave and I in turn gave her a big smile and a wave and went on my merry way....totally uplifted!!!!!

I had the top of Podbrdo all to myself again,just as I did last year,I just had the most fantastic spiritual peace that I ever only get when entering a "House of God"...I could have stayed there forever.

Vicka is truly a remarkable human being and in a Godly way I love her very much as I do Ivan who is so grounded ,I could have some great gases with him.

On the Sunday as we were preparing to leave the pansion to go to Mass Roger who is the organiser came out to the patio and said :"Vinnie would you like to do a bidding prayer at Mass" at which I instinctively said "No Thanks" and made my excuses without trying to be impolite......I am just instinctively shy.I then sat thinking... why didn't you just say yes,why didn't you just say yes,...not 5 mins had passed and Roger was trying to get a volunteer to say one of the readings when this lady...who I did not know....pointed straight at me and said "that guy will do it" I then thought"Vinnie your Mother won't ask a third time" and I said "Yes".

I was shaking at the thought , here I was in Medjugorje whom I love,reading from the lectern at St James whom I love, to have my voice reverberating round the Church where "Our Blessed Mother" chose as the place to communicate with mankind...it really is still too much for me to take in.

It was never about me and I am deeply humble for having been giving such a blessing.

As I was waiting for my turn to do my reading ,which incidently was a letter from "St James", my legs were shaking so badly you could see my trousers shaking.I just asked Jesus and Mary to not let my legs go from under me...they didn't!!!!!

I had got my t-shirt printed in Medjugorje with John Paul II on the front and the "The Mocking of Christ" by Antonella da Messina on the back..which incidently is very powerful.I had it on the day I was on the altar without knowing I would ever be on the altar.

I still can't quite believe I was there and I can't wait to get back,I may be doing it a bit differently next year and when I get confirmation I will let you all know.

Praised be Jesus and Mary

Medjugorje Vin
By Pippy
Vinnie! :D You did such a great job of relaying this story...I could just picture myself there! I bet your heart did a flip flop when that woman pointed right at you and said, "He'll do it!" :lol: And the shaking legs...isn't it funny how Jesus will sometimes bring us out in the open and He does it in such a surprising way that we don't have much time to think...we JUST do it!! That is how all our responses such be. That is when the heart truly leads one's life. There is no slow response time...time to think so the doubts and fears have time to take root. God bless you, Vinnie! Pips
By tina
what a GREAT story.. as i read it i felt like i was almost there.. and i caught myself smiling all the way thru reading it.. thank you vinnie! awesome!

love tina
By LittleRed
Vinnie, I too enjoyed your story as well....I wish I could have been there :D ....I understand about the shy part...I am not one for public speaking and I am sure my knees would be knocking together if that was me :D ...

BLess, Sharon
By Spera
I really enjoyed that story, Vin. It felt like I was there, too, as I was reading it.
By mcikath
:D dear Medjugorje Vin, i think you had wonderfful courage to do that reading at Medjugorje, i don't think i could have done it, but there again i have not been to medjugorje, but it would take a miracle for me to read[
although believe it or not i have done a reading at a small Mass here in
England] glad that you enjoyed your visit there i hope to go one day in the not too distant future love and peace mcikath xx
By Mags
Medji Vin, I was really blessed reading your story, thank you... :D
Bless Mags :)
Last edited by Mags on Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Medjugorje Vin
I will tell you all more some other time, don't you find you just can't stop talking about Medjugorje!!!!!

Praised be Jesus and Mary

Medjugorje Vin
By Mags
Yes I know exactly what you mean..

Bless Mags... :D
By paddy
Well done Vin! You are such a battler for Medjugorje it's hard to believe you're shy!!! Our Ladywill have been thrilled at your reading!!!
God bless
Paddy
By Merlorrich
I have only seen this now. Great story thanks Medjugorje Vin.