Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By achildofMary
Christmas will come soon enough, so wishing you from all my heart, to all a short prayer of hope -
"Happy Christmas - Happy Birthday - Come Lord Jesus!" (Revelations 22:20)

A personal greeting
I believe, that Christmas (the coming of infant Jesus) is a gift (of God entirely Himself) to myself, for which I have not asked for. So, therefore, I hope strongly that my response, is that I love this child of Bethlehem who has,

- from being The Rich, become poor and lovable,
- from being The Master, become a slave,
- from being The Lord become a servant,
- from being The Invisible become visible,
- from being beyond our grasp, chose to come within our grasp,
- from being All Powerful, chose to be in need of our tender love,
- from being Immortal God of heaven and earth, did not refuse to be man, subject to our mortal laws

St Paul (1 Corinthians 2:9-10) -
"What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him (i.e Jesus)."

Whatever the circumstances of my life may be and the situations around myself might indicate, I rejoice for beyond my seeing I realize there is good news - a plan for my welfare that the Lord waits to reveal to me. It is the Lord who promises me great revelations,
"Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known." (Jeremiah 33:3)

Therefore, for me, the last thing is to celebrate a 'pagan or secular Christmas', a Christmas merely as a birthday party, or even without Christ in the party, having allowed myself to fail to welcome the coming of Saviour, so many times.

I choose gladly, my redeemer, who has redeemed me from the curse of sin, sickness and death in my human existence!

fraternally wishing you all eternal salvation, which is - a blessed and peaceful, loving and a very joyful Christmas forever in union with our Blessed Mother Mary and St Joseph

Parry Sequeira
By Wooday
Thank you for posting these helpful words of inspiration