Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By pippy-sue
Not sure if I ever shared this...the memory goes old :lol:

But about 5-7 years ago, there was this event coming up(out of town concerning St. John Bosco Day)and part of me really wanted to go...but I didn't end up going(talked myself out of it). Then the night before this event, I had a vivid-dream where I was sitting in a church and the newly-arrived priest at our parish was at the pulpit. I remember seeing two HUGE men(whom I knew were the two angels guarding that particular church). The young priest came down from the pulpit and walked right up to me and sat down facing me. He was so close tht I could see every detail of his face...and every strand of his hair! But it was no longer the young priest but St. John Bosco, himself!!! He looked tired and exhausted as he gazed deeply into my eyes. He was trying to convey something deep...I remember just looking back at this man who was so tired looking but so strong at the same time.

I was also shown something else....I think it was what St. John Bosco was trying to tell me...that our youth are in desperate need of guidance....that they have allowed other things before God....before the Light of Love and Life.

Love, Pippy