Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Jaybe
Wow, Judy!! What incredible experiences you've had. (So far.) There's no doubt in my mind of the blessings God has showered you with. Just curious, what do you do now? Or what does God what want you to do for Him???

Love one another,
Jaybe
By Pippy
Judy...I am so grateful for the wonderful story that I am reading about the life of Judy. This last chapter is the most beautiful by far...and I am wondering what the others will hold?

God is so good to us...how can we ever say no to Him, I am glad you said yes!...He loves us so much!

Love, Pippy :D
By judy
thank you for your kind responses and interest...

Spera
I miss my brother, but I am sure he is in heaven. I had an older brother David, who died in childbirth and then next is my older sister. Then another brother, and then me, then my younger brother who died in the accident, then my younger sister....ten years span from start to finish

Stunned,
thank you :oops: I know people with great and powerful testimonies that blow me away, it is such a confirmation for us all that God is with us

Jaybe
I had a business in NY and when this happened my husband and I decided to sell our townhouse and close down my business and moved to Florida.All the other stuff seemed unimportant.I worked for a year until I helped take care of my mom until she died and then, that was God's perfect timing for me. He sent me to be closer to my mom, made me wait to teach me patience and then shed me of everything worldly.Shortly after my mom's death, I walked into the chapel and wrote in the book, "I surrender, do with me what you will" and believe me, He does.

I now lead a lay apostle prayer group ;core leader in charismatic prayer group ;on the board of CCW ; lead a social justice ministry group ;run the parish gift shop ; nursing home rosary group ; adoration ministry and I am on Parish council.
I am unable to physically do it myself, believe me, it is my body used by the Holy Spirit. I just said yes and God does the rest. I just show up. :)

Praise God !
By Sandyc
Judy...what a wonderful story. This last, being the best.

Great to hear your healing, devotion and love for Christ. What an amazing ectasy experierence, incrediable!

love,
Sandyc
By Merlorrich
Its great reading the accounts of others. There is a certain freshness I gain from doing so, perhaps it is a grace, or perhaps it is just inspiration.
By Observer
Judy, No my initials are not M.T. As for drinking and getting high, I haven't gotten high in a very long time. As I said before, I had a horific experience the last time I smoked up.

Thank you, Everyone for the encouragement. I did come to a decision. I am, at the very least, going to become a permant Decan, and possibley take up the Priesthood if through further discernment I find out that's what God wants.
By starbright
Go for it. That's what I'd do if I was a healthy young man.
By Merlorrich
Well Done Observer. Its a brave step to become a beacon let alone a priest.
By Observer
The decision is going to be based on what my circumstances are later in the year. The only thing I know for sure is that God definately is calling me to do something with my life, but it's not quite clear as to what it is.

There is a situation in my life right now that will help me to make that determination. I won't go into the details, but after July, I will begin Religious training for either the Deaconate or the Priesthood.

Peace to All

Observer
By Pippy
May God bless you with the great gift of discernment when the time comes to make the decision, Observer. :D

It sounds just wonderful!

Pippy :D
By judy
Observer

You sounded like someone that I know, so that was why I asked you if you were this person :oops: ...
I am glad that you do not use drugs any longer :D , I am sorry if I sounded like the forum police, please accept my apology

How wonderful that you are discerning a step closer to God's call for you. I will definitely keep you in my daily prayers and rosaries. What an exciting year this will be for you :D

God's Peace and Blessings
Love Judy
By Observer
I will probably be attending a few retreats this year and spending a lot of time at a house of discernment praying for guidence. I can use all the prayers I can get.

I do know that FOR SURE, I am at least going to be a permenant Deacon. It depends on a few circustances that are going on in my life right now, but I might even be entering a Seminary, if it's the will of God.

Mike
By Steven
Judy,
Thank you for sharing your wonderful life stories. I believe every word you wrote. I have 2 events that occurred in my life that happened before I went to Medjugorje. The firt happened when I was 17. It confirmed, without a doubt, that life exists beyond death. The second occurred when I was older. It was somewhat of an encounter with John the Baptist, my favorite saint. I never posted them because they are not connected with Medjugorje but it seems ok to post here. Maybe tomorrow.
By judy
Hi Steven

thank you for sharing....I look forward to your story, too.

Five years ago, I worried more what people thought. Now, I worry more what God thinks :) and that is why I posted it. I want to share how He can change me and use me and love me, no matter how imperfect I am.

It takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there, but when it is for the glory of God and sharing that He is the author of our lives, it is a small way to say, thank you, my Lord, My God, My Savior ! Yes, He is the all Love and the King Of Mercy :)

Don't keep us waiting too long, Steven :wink:
By starbright
Well done, Observer. Very well done indeed. You deserve a pat on the back my friend. God and the Church need you so badly, as do all the people in the faith. Go for it!
By darrell
Judy,

I just finished reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

I just said yes and God does the rest
Isn't it wonderful what God does with our "Yes"?

I am going to PM you and Steven when I get a chance, and a few others on the forum -- I have a favor to ask.

Darrell
By judy
Darrell :)
everytime I see your name, I think of Newheart and his friends on that show, Darrell and his other brother Darrell....but I guess you hear that all the time, huh?

yes, God does it all, believe me, I am not able :D

God Bless
By mcikath
:D Hello Observer, ithink i saw your name on another post of yours about you thinking of becoming a Deacon or Priest, and i did remember to mention you in my Rosary as i promised, I will remember you again in my next Rosary. Hope you make the right decision according to God's will, where you will be happy love mcikath x
By Steven
Since reading your story, I have been brought back several years to when I saw a film titled "Marcelino, Pan Y Vino." Have you ever heard of it? It is a true story about a boy who had conversations with Christ on the cross. It is a wonderful story, just like yours.
By judy
Hi Steven

No, I haven't seen it, I rarely see movies :cry: ....but I think I have heard about a boy with that name who was brought to the monastery at a very young age....could that be it?
Blessings
By David S.
Judy,

All I can say is "Wow!"

I just discovered this forum last week and love it.

:D
By judy
David, Observer, Merlorrich, Jaybe, Covenant, Stunnedbyit, Sandy C,Spera, Darrell, Thomas,Steven, Sharon and Pips and anyone I may have missed, I want to say a big thank you for your loving support :D

I am sure the Blessed Mother is happy when she sees the love when we share ourselves with each other.

Praise be to Jesus and Mary. Praise God!