Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By mcikath
:D Thank God John, that Jesus brought you back to Him, i can see now He had a special purpose for you in life, may you continue to live in the peace and Love of Jesus and Mary, for now you have experienced this joy, you will never want to go backwards, love and prayers mcikath x
By starbright
John, that was beautifully written and captivating. I hope to read more. You have a gift for writing.

And I@m glad Our Mother got you back
By savedbymarie
thank you for sharing.
thank you.
By Hopper
Dear JohnBoy,

I've been printing out some of the posts and replies on this forum where I might read them more carefully at my leisure. So today in my car out on my lunch break I read this, your conversion story.

Very moving and touching. It's obvious that Jesus through the power of the Holy Spirit knocked at the door of your heart and you responded readily. I can picture you frantically looking throughout your house for that pair of rosary beads.

What struck me is my own ponderings over the years - of knowing about Medjugorje -and why were the secrets taking so long to materialize? I was thinking back in 1988 that these events might happen then. Time past now into the 90's and Mary was again appearing to Mirjana not just on her birthday but now every 2nd of the month - so I thought surely these events are about to occur. Time went on and it was turning to 2000 and the Y2k scare had everybody on edge - that the computers that are so much a part of our every day lives might shut everything down as they could not make the transition to the year 2000. Surely the secrets would start happening during this time and Y2k was a part of it, and of course 9/11/01 in New York and the twin towers event. That past and here we are in 2007.

Now I read your story and other stories of people's conversion experiences on this forum just happening now. Now I realize why it is taking so long. This is a time of grace and God is going to glean every little last soul who when He knocks on that door - will respond.

Some day maybe this book you are attempting to write might reach some other person's eyes and that bubble might pop - the eyes become open and they too will be scrambling to find that pair of rosary beads. God bless you in your efforts,

Hopper
By Medjugorje Vin
Hi John-Boy,

You really have to bring this book to fruition,like the rest of the guy's have said, it is beautifully written,your love for God,Jesus and Our Blessed Mother was literally jumping out of the pages.These are the type of stories that people who are lost can relate to and as for discernment..well...you just know when it is of God and when it is not,why? because the Holy Spirit tells you.

I will pray and hope that you finish this terrific story and I look forward to one day owning my own copy. :D

You are right to say that even during our conversion we are still sinners,we just seem to sin less.

Praised be Jesus and Mary ALWAYS

Medjugorje Vin
By Maryschild
John,
I truly believe you have a winner here!
Keep this up, you write beautifully!

Also, I love visiting your blog! Just wonderful!

http://giveusthisdaythydailybread.blogspot.com/

I see how the Blessed Mother is leading you
with Her special graces.

All My Love
Sandy~~~~Image

(Maryschild)