Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By EMI
In September of 2003, I traveled to Medjugorje with my friend Fiona. I was very blessed to receive many great graces whilst in Medjugorje. After our meeting I went to hear the visionary Marija speak at her home which is a rarity, as she hardly gets to speak to the pilgrims. I asked her whether Our Lady wanted the sick to be in Medjugorje and to go up the mountain (Apparition Hill). I had been assisted up the hill the previous year - I am a thalidomide survivor - my impairment has resulted in my having short arms and short legs and a permanent wheel chair user. Marija's reply was that a lady who had been in a wheelchair was cured and this happened at the Blue Cross. She then said Our Lady said that She prays for the sick in a very different way and that it was not necessary to go up the mountain - you can be at the bottom and still pray and have the same experiences.
The next evening at the time of Ivan's apparition I experienced the following: First of all I looked up and saw two big blue crosses appear before my eyes and saw the clouds parting and a vapor trail appear and then I saw Our Lady with Her hands joined in prayer and Her head bowed, the shape of Her face, Her veil........and She turned in the cloud as if to say, “This is real, you are not imagining this.” I was greatly touched by this experience and the
great grace that She revealed Herself to me. The next day I went back to the mountain and whilst at prayer, together with my friend and her aunty we witnessed the Host and the Blood of Christ pulsating within the sun and the beautiful Divine Mercy colors surrounding the sun. In addition I was the only one to witness a fetus. This fetus was identical to that of a scan of a small baby, clearly definable was the vertebrae - I was incredibly moved by this and to this day do not fully understand the full meaning of this, however I am sure all will be revealed soon.
Originally, my goal was to see a chair lift on the mountain. Our Lady subsequently made this clear that this was not necessary as you can have the same experiences on the bottom of the mountain. I now feel I would like to get a house in Medjugorje for the sick, disabled (and non-disabled). I have already found the land which is suitable for this project.
Hopefully if my dream is realized, I hope that we can bring pilgrims to Medjugorje. I would welcome readers to
assist me in prayer for this intention. I hope you can help
Editor’s note: Teresa is from Liverpool, England. If you would like to email her, her address is emi@nildram.co.uk