Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

I just wanted to post a thank you to everybody in the forum. Everyone here has been so instrumental in my real conversion back to God. Just reading your words of wisdom, faith, hope, and love each day are so inspiring and peaceful, it's always one of my last stops online before I go to sleep at night. Reading about everybody's graces, blessings, trials, and sufferings are all so moving and beautiful. I'm sure many of you don't realize how far your words can reach into the hearts of newcomers and guests, and certainly everyone else.

As for me, today I finally, actually went to confession, my last one being many years ago. It was probably the most difficult stone Our Lady of Medjugorje offers, at least for me it was. Having gained both a deeper understanding and higher love and respect for Holy Communion, I began to see that I shouldn't be receiving without having confessed my sins. That was quite a dilemma! :) So, after putting it off week after week for about 5 weeks (once I began to feel quite moved to confess my sins), I finally made an appointment and did it.

It feels so good to have finally taken this step. Now, I feel quite ready to begin to take the next one, and to make the 5 stones Our Lady offers completely part of my life. But it's a process, I know, it really is a lifelong journey. I just wanted to say thank you along the way. Everyone here is terrific, this forum is truly blessed!

Joey
By franaissance
Thanks for sharing and Congratulations on coming back and going to confession.You had ALL the angels rejoicing at your return.

Dear Joey,

First, I love your name. I have a favorite cousin who is named Joey.
We grew up together, and his mom watched me when I started school, so he was like a little brother to me.

I am so happy for you. :D 8) :)
You wrote " Everyone here is terrific, this forum is truly blessed!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Image

YOU are terrific, and You are truly blessed, Joey!

I hope you will come on and share with us more often.
On another we are sharing our dreams and if we wake up in the middle of the night. Any dreams?.....
thread
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:01 pm Post subject: Has this ever happened to anyone?
MedjugorjeForum.com Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Discussion
Goto page 1, 2, 3 Next
Sandy~~ Image
(Marychild)

By darrell
Congratulations! Did you read today's scripture readings which our friend Norman so graciously posts every day?

In the 1st reading:
be reconciled to God.

and the responsorial psalm,
R. The Lord is kind and merciful.

He will not always be angry:
nor will he threaten for ever.
He hath not dealt with us according to our sins:
nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

For according to the height of the heaven above the earth:
he hath strengthened his mercy towards them that fear him.
As far as the east is from the west,
so far hath he removed our iniquities from us.

Like our Mother Mary in the Gospel reading, keep these things in your heart.

Darrell
By starbright
Dear Joey

YOU are terrific and blessed, just like Sandy says!

Thank you so much for your kind words

Lord, please continue to guide our dear friend Joey

Joey, I'm so so happy you went to confession!

Lord, alleluia for Joey's return! Amen!

Starbright
By Pippy
Joey!! :D

Well, welcome to the real beginnings of your conversion!! As you know, it is a life-long path but one filled with surprises, gifts, blessings, graces, lessons to learn, and a closeness to God that cannot be expressed in human words but rather through the Language of the Heart!

Bless you for taking that step!

And I'm jealous! You're the only one I know who ever(so far :D )received those lovely little moving hearts from our Sandy!!!!!! :o 8)

Hugs and blessings! Pippy :D
By mcikath
:D dear arrow pilgrim, thank you so much for your post , i am a bit late reading it, but one thing i have learned by reading your post is humility --hope you grow each day in the grace and Love of the Holy Spirit love mcikath xxx
By Hopper
Thanks MciKath for responding to this post and popping it back up to the top because I hadn't read it before.

arrow pilgrim,

Touching post...thanks for sharing it with us. It reminds me of the time I went to a Medjugorje conference and was standing in a long line of people waiting to go to confession. One of the priests finally poked his head out the door to say that they would only be hearing confessions for a little while more because they had to go and prepare for mass.

One woman way back in the line started crying softly to herself and my mother or my sister I forget which, behind me then inquired of her sorrow. I also forgot if she said it was her brother or her husband sitting over there who was waiting to go to confession. She was holding his place in line for him. No doubt touched by the conference he now wanted to go to confession. He hadn't been to confession in some 30 years or so.

Well after that touching explanation the story went up the line of penitents and one by one everyone let him get ahead of them. And you know he made it. Tears welled up in our eyes as we all see him go in.

God Bless, Hopper
By starbright
OH Hopper, what a moving story
By mcikath
:D Dear Hopper, thank you for sharing this--what a beautiful example of Christian Charity those people showed by letting that man go before them--they will be surely rewarded for their kindness-- love and peace mcikath xxx
By Wooday
Thanks for these moving stories Joey and Hopper. Is there any miracle more powerful than a heart turned back and reconciled to God?

Gerry