Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

If you log on to www.medjugorjenews.org you will be able to listen to this really beautiful hymn to Our Lady. The composer and singer of this music, Pio Patrick has allowed us to share his witness below. Please let me know what you feel about the hymn and the witness.

Marjie

A tribute to Father Slavko Barbaric
Welcome to Medjugorje News. I hope you are enjoying Immaculate Mary the devotion you are now listening to, the lyrics are at the bottom of this page. A song written whilst in Medjugorje Town. And inspired by the Immaculate Heart of Mary, now also a tribute to the late Father Slavko Barbaric . You can get all the Medjugorje Visionaries latest messages from Our Lady on this site as it is updated daily. Please note, if you leave this home page Immaculate Mary will finish. As I am sorry to say I am not a wizard on the computer.

I first met Father Slavko Barbaric when my parents told me about the Virgin Mary Apparitions in 1997. And we decided to go on a Catholic pilgrimage to Medjugorje. A place where Six Visionaries were, and still are having Apparitions of Our Lady the mother of Jesus in the small Mountain Village of Medjugorje, in the heart of Bosnia Herzegovina. I was not far from the statue of Our Lady of Medjugorje when Father Slavko spotted me in the crowd, with my guitar. Fr Slavko beckoned me forward, with his hand and said in his own inimitable way. 'You, come play a song for us.? This was before one of his discussions. Behind Saint James Church, in the marquee, A place where they hold the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament every Thursday. So the next day I sang very nervously this Song Immaculate Mary a song in fact I had written the day before. Father Slavko then invited me to sing it inside Saint James the following day. That was a wonderful experience, although I was very nervous, with seven hundred people in the congregation.
I had never sung a Marian song or even a Christian song in a church before, let alone a Christian Marian Song and certainly not one I had written a day earlier. I was instantly inspired and moved by a young woman about twenty, sitting directly in front of me, in a wheelchair she was with her parents I think. Although she could not see me, as I believe she was blind and severely paraplegic she listened and smiled in such a way, it even moves me now, to think back to that wonderful day. If you were in the church that day, let me know. She reminded me of Audrey Santo who recently died R.I.P. You can read her remarkable story highlighting the link above. My experience on that first visit was amazing; A lot has changed since then, but if you do go visit the bronze statue of the risen Christ. similar to the weeping statues of the Virgin Mary it is exuding a liquid almost like an oil from right knee, a very strange phenomenon considering it is made of bronze, it attract many pilgrims from around the world especially the U.S.A
I met Fr Slavko a couple of years later by coincidence in England. He was with Jelena who has Locutions. They were staying at Mount Saint Bernard's Abbey, Leicestershire, where I was requested to sing Immaculate Mary to Jelena, in the abbey itself. I am sure Jelena would like all songs dedicated to Our Lady. Especially a song with the lyrics devoted to the Queen of Peace or Gospa as she is better known in Croatia and Bosnia but I was pleased she got to hear it anyway; it was a very special moment for me as you can imagine. Thanks to my friend Sister Rosalie, who requested I sing.
I will be going to Medjugorje in Bosnia in June around the anniversary of the Apparitions which is on 25th of June, the first Apparition however was a day earlier on June 24st 1981 but it is Celebrated on the 25th as this is the first day the Seers spoke to the Blessed Mother. It still amazes me that Our Lady blesses us with Apparitions Twenty-Six Years on, and the fact that three of the Visionaries have not received all Ten secrets still gives me hope. The Five Stones Our Lady speaks of also give me that hope. Those being The Rosary (How to pray the Rosary) Gospel and Prayer, Confession, The Eucharist and Fasting.
Thank you to Michael Jones of medjugorjeusa.org for recognizing this Devotional Song, and using it as an intro to his wonderful website, as a reminder of the Message Our Lady Queen of Peace wishes to give us all, that being the Message of Peace. If you want to spread the Message of Peace using the Song "Immaculate Mary? please send this Link www.medjugorjenews.org to lots of friends or family members or add it to your site. I intend to add more Free Christian music and lyrics. I hope Immaculate Mary inspires you to give to someone in need, or a charity to you may not have considered before such as Mother's Village, this is an orphanage founded by Father Slavko. If you have any questions about this website Email me mailto:borgpanodrac@aol.com or onlinenews@medjugorjenews.org or fill in the form at the bottom of this page. For more information on the Visions of the Blessed Mother in Medjugorje go to the Story of Medjugorje or get more information on Father Slavko on the About Medjugorje News page. There is also the Pilgrimage Medjugorje page with lots of photographs of 2006 Medjugorje Peace Tours trip Last September, who can be contacted in the United Kingdom on www.medjugorje-peacetours.com/ This page will soon be updated with Pilgrimage 2007. There is also a facts page called Apparition Facts. I hope you enjoy this site and tell your friends come look, so we can give the Message of Peace that Our Lady so calls for in Jesus Name.
I also update this website regularly. So if there is any Medjugorje news updates I intend to bring them to you that same day, please email me I don?t bite?????.. God Bless Pio Patrick....