Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Raymond D. Bandril
Im sure a lot of us are wondering do they exist? Why do they choose somebody to tell their messages? I too am having a bit of doubtful questions regarding their and my existence. That was when I was astray. THEY DO COMMUNICATE... Father, Jesus, Mother, Saints and Angels they are open for communication. How I wondred about this took me a long time. I was what you can call a real PROBLEM CHILD, I have no future, no plans, no idea what I really want. Thanks to the Queen of Heaven she showed me what all the events in my life is for. All the miseries, heartaches are all just to make me a soldier and indeed a very experienced one! It is true that only God can draw good out of something evil. Now I am in an apostolate that has a specific task and this is somewhat secret because it involves the general judgement and the third generation. If the third letter of Sister Lucia is kept from being disclosed the HOLY SPIRIT HAS A WAY OF EXPOSING THINGS WHICH ARE AND WHICH IS TO COME. Members experience what we call ecstacies and trance which give way to the heavenlies. I say this is dangerous and always give in to the will of the Father because if heaven is open so is hell. So NEVER INVITE ANY SPIRIT just ask the holy spirit and if Father wills it you can hear, feel and even see them. Anybody who wishes to know more about me or the Apostolate I'm into may e-mail me.