Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By bluecross
deleted by bluecross :)
Last edited by bluecross on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hopper
:D :D :D

Very moving account Padraig! You have been trully blessed.

:D :D :D

Bluecross - your a sweetheart -

God bless,

Hopper :D :D :D
By starbright
:D Peace, Peace and only Peace!

God bless Bluecross, speak again when you come back.
By Wooday
Thanks Padraig for your story, which I have read with great interest.

My Dad is from Northern Ireland, and I was born there, in Derry, so I am aware of much of the history, though I don't think I have heard a story quite like yours. I am sure you won't mind me directing others to your story.

:)
By danica-christine
I agree with you, Sharon. In my country, South Africa, hatred means death. Every year thousands of white people are murdered for being white. But this does not mean that I'm going to hate the black people for it.

Both white and black are guilty. Just as both the Irish and British are guilty.

Holding a grudge is no going to solve anything.

I'm not particularly fond of the Anglican Church of England, but please remember, they murdered both Catholics and Protestants in the 16th century.

It's always important to understand that war, 99% of the time, originates from both sides.

Thousands of Protestants give their lives in India, Iraq, etc., to spread the Gospel - not just Catholics.

Even though I do not support general Protestant teaching or, well, basically anything they teach/stand for, I do acknowledge them as children of our Lord, and ones who love Him - just as we Catholics do.

I, myself, am not an official Catholic as of yet, and yes, there is a lot of Catholic hatred in the Protestant churches, but that is not the point.

They need to know the truth of the Catholic Church - and how will they know if nobody tells them?

Love is the key.

May you be blessed!
:)