Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

Hello
This is another wonderful conversion story about a gentleman I met in Medjugorje this October.
He was with his beautiful wife, Carla. and he told me about his conversion when he visited Medjugorje in 1999.
Phil was a non practising protestant at the time, and his wife Carla treated him to his pilgrimage to Medjugorje as a birthday present.
Phil said it turned out to be the best week of his life.
He had an experience on Mt Krizevak and he became a Catholic a few months later.
Because of his experience Phil was inspired to produce a beautiful CD which he has named Gospa Oratorio. Our Lady's messages with some awe-inspiring music. Phil asked his brother Mike a musician, to compile the CD.
It seems Mike was also a non practising protestant and since working on the CD has returned to church!
Phil has written his witness 'A Walk in The Dark.' and I ask that you will read this witness before listening to the CD.
I have given these to many friends, and every one has been touched by them.
If you would like a free copy of both items. Please contact me Marjorie - on this site, Conversion Story Swap. or e-mail marjie.coates@tesco.net
All Phil asks is that if possible you copy the CD onto a tape or CD and pass it on. This way the message of Medjugorje will spread.