Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By gottaloveHim
After loosing two babies late in my second trimester I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. Then I was blessed to meet a doctor who said if I was ever to be pregnant again he could help. Two years later I looked him up and was blessed to have a beautiful girl and then a smiling boy.

I became pregnant again and this time there were complications. It was the middle of my second trimester and I was bleeding. I was told to put my feet up and that worked for a bit but the bleeding came back. I was sent to the hospital for an ultrasound and they found that my baby’s placenta had separated from my womb. I asked God not to take this one from me and I would name her after the Holy Spirit. Four months later I gave birth to a healthy baby girl and named her “Dove” after the Holy Spirit.

Today April 10, 2008 my daughter Dove will receive her Confirmation. She is the first of my children to do so. I will never cease to marvel at God’s goodness. I think eternity will be just long enough to adore Him.
By Moll
Wow, what a beautiful story.
By OHLisa
Yes that was beautiful! Thanks for sharing! God is good!
By tina
very very beautiful story! glory to God!!! love tina
By mamamary
God BLess Dove!!!
By savedbymarie
gottaloveHim wrote:After loosing two babies late in my second trimester I was diagnosed with an incompetent cervix. Then I was blessed to meet a doctor who said if I was ever to be pregnant again he could help. Two years later I looked him up and was blessed to have a beautiful girl and then a smiling boy.

I became pregnant again and this time there were complications. It was the middle of my second trimester and I was bleeding. I was told to put my feet up and that worked for a bit but the bleeding came back. I was sent to the hospital for an ultrasound and they found that my baby’s placenta had separated from my womb. I asked God not to take this one from me and I would name her after the Holy Spirit. Four months later I gave birth to a healthy baby girl and named her “Dove” after the Holy Spirit.

Today April 10, 2008 my daughter Dove will receive her Confirmation. She is the first of my children to do so. I will never cease to marvel at God’s goodness. I think eternity will be just long enough to adore Him.
thank you.