Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By my little flower
I am a new comer on the block. I am glad to be here...I know some things I would like to say or talk about, however, that will happen in a future e mail. I have been a believer and follower of the Medjugorje visions for almost as long as it has been happening. I have, like many of you, a strong and long time relationship w/God the Father/Son&Holy Spirit and of course Mary the Mother of Jesus. The only place I have visited is Lourde' in France. It was an experiace I shall never forget. I have two other places I dream about going to visit someday, Israel and Medjugorje. That's about all I have to say for my introduction. I'm not sure if we are allowed to use our first name's or not? Perhaps someone can help me out. Ciao
By aoise
Welcome 'my little flower'. I was struck by your reference to Lourdes. I worked in the baths voluntarily every year from 1981 -2005. It was a great grace I received in Lourdes that brought me back to the church in 1980, hence the many years of service in a spirit of thanksgiving. Lourdes will always have a very special place in my heart but I can truly say that it was Medjugorje that transformed my faith..my second conversion so to speak. Milona von Hapsburg, at the weekend conference in Notre Dame university, gave this wonderful description of Medjugorje. After her first visit in 1984, her family asked her what it was like. Her reply was " there is nothing there, but in that nothing is everything". That says it all.
By Pandora
Welcome! To go to Israel...that's a dream of mine, too! It must be so amazing to walk where Christ did, to stand at the top of Mount Tabor, kneel to pray in Gethsemane, walk the Via Crucis...