Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By jeunes toulon
Hello, sorry, but I french ;), I just post on our diocesan website the interview of Paddy Kelly, about his conversion and the importance of Medjugorge for his conversion.
Really sorry for all the people who don´t understand french ... but I ll pray the the gift of language (a french who write in english, it is really a first miracle!)

http://www.diocese-frejus-toulon.com/In ... -rock.html

God bless you, pray for me, for us, for our diocese of Frejus-Toulon in France.

Greg
By starbright
Bienvenue! J'espere que vous trouvez ce <website> tres interessant et que vous trouvez des amis ici. Excusez mon francais, il est des annees depuis que je l'ai parle. Et je n'arrive pas a retrouver les accents sur cet clavier anglais. Bienvenue!
By Gael
Bienvenue Greg! :) et merci beaucoup!
By Hopper
What?

Welcome to the forum jeunes toulon!

Hopper :D
By MedjAdmin
Wow, this gives me an idea. Should we have some separate Medjugorje Discussion sections for other languages? We'd need some bilingual members to help moderate. For a start, I would like to see French, Italian and Spanish, and perhaps then we could expand later. What are your thoughts? And are there any volunteers for help?
By Gael
I think its a great idea and would love to help but I wouldn't have the required level in any language...I'm just high school standard in French, German and Irish. I know there are some very fluent and also native speakers on the forum though so it would be great if you get them involved.
Sandy

Thank you Maryannlucy for your speedy reply . It w[…]

Prayers please

I did say a prayer for Lenny I received the prayer[…]

Hello Maryann .i was interested in your reply to t[…]

Medjugorje Message, May 25 2020

Heavenly realities...what do you think that phrase[…]