Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Mia
Hi all, I haven't been the one who goes to church every day, but I remember Jesus and Mom in my best and worst moments, thanking them as I know all good comes from them and asking for their help and guidance very often. I just wanted to share 2 experiences I had a long time ago but never forgot.
Once I was going to school and had to take the subway, and the station was very crowded so I was pushed and my leg got between the train itself and the platform. It was early morning, I was sitting on the floor and everyone else was standing, so I thought the train would leave and yank my leg with it. I was desperate and could think of nothing, not even praying. Suddenly I felt someone putting his/her arms under mine and pulling me back, but when I looked back after a few moments to thank the merciful soul who had helped me, there was no one there. I assume the person would have stayed close to me to make sure I was ok, but there was simply no one. Until today I found no explanation for that.
The second time was when I was going to the movies and suddenly felt an urge not to go. I was surprised as I love going to the movies, but that urge was so strong I decided not to. I saw or heard nothing, just had the incredibly strong feeling. When I got home, I turned on the tv and saw there had been a shooting at the very place I would be, some people had died, many were wounded. Don't ask me why, but I know I was saved due to their mercy.
We are not alone. Somehow we have Jesus and Mom around us. Please believe.
By Hopper
Wow Mia, wonderful story. Must have been your guardian angel that pulled you away like that. Love those kind of stories.

Welcome to the forum!

Hopper :D
By marylover
Welcome to the Forum Mia

nice story---

judy
By grammy
Amazing testimony Mia I love these story's of angelic interventions when angels take on human form to come to our aid for Gods purpose. Are you still on the forum?
your prayers are needed

My deepest sympathy for the loss of your beloved w[…]

Beware of the Wolves. ♥

Went into an unfamiliar church today on my travels[…]