Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Ritacheryl
My daughter saw her doctor yesterday and for the first time in four months expressed the wish to get better.

Prayers never go unanswered.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us. Please continue to keep my daughter in your care, specially when she hits a rough patch. Please help her to get stronger. Hold her hand and protect her when she is discouraged.

Dearest Mother, Our Lady of Good Remedy, thank you. Please wrap her in your mantle of blue now and always.
By Cathy B
Thank you Jesus for this good news, may it continue forever !!! Amen.

God Bless,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By Ritacheryl
You continue to work in her life, dearest Lord! Please give her the strength to fight the difficult moments and events that constantly face her.

Our Lady of Peace, please intercede for her. She needs your help to regain peace of mind.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Continuing to pray for her RitaCheryl as she struggles with reaching out for help. Hail Mary ...
By raj48
praying for your daughter ritacheryl that the holy spirit will surround you and your daughter with the white light of peace. I pray that the Blessed Mother will surround your daughter with her protective mantel and heal her in Jesus's name.

karen/raj48
By Easterjoy
That's wonderful news. I pray she continues to fight for peace and joy in her life and may no one take that away from her. I continue to pray for her and all the forum members. Amen
By savedbymarie
praying, praying, praying
the choice to live is in her heart, the will in her heart is taken by mother mary, mother of life, who day after day will put desire, life, strength
even if it's invisible to our eyes today, in god's heart it is true.

I lived after medjugorje in 1996, 2 years still of very dark days and no will in me to go on, but I can say how Mary did never leave me.
when she takes a heart, O no, she won't leave it, O no,
and sure ups and downs, but one day, in medjugorje again 2000,
I could see all the way past, and how her desire for me to live,
it was her desire, god's desire,
and that is a key for me,
yes I was made for life, and I give thanks today

Praying, praying, praying, for your daughter.
and for your mother's heart,

PS : what is your daughter's name ?