Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By missy
Hello All,

I just wanted to let you know what I just learned. I asked for a copy of my medical history/report of this last pregnancy. I was never told that I had a 2nd tear in my placenta. I knew the doctors were holding back so as not to stress me out further. I only knew of the first and was led to believe it was smaller than it was. In actuality, these 2 tears/hemorrhages were > than 6 inches = 70% of my baby's size at that gestation 14 weeks which gave her < a 10% chance of survival and a >30% chance of injuring me by bleeding out.

Also I learned that she had a total body chord where her umbilical chord was wrapped around her neck twice, both arms and legs. It was good she was small and I was induced early. They only induced early b/c they were afraid I would be a fast delivery and did not want her born in a car on the road.

So anyways....look how God provided and cared for us!!!!!!!! He sent His Mother to watch over and help us as she did her cousin Elizabeth whom our baby daughter is named after!!! Thank you God!!!! Thank you Blessed Mother!!! Thank you saints and angels!!! Thank you again angels on this forum for your many prayers!!!!!!!!! God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Gael
Missy, that truly is a miracle! How beautiful, thanks be to God!

(When can we get a peek? Lets see the pics... :lol: )
By OnASpiritualJourney2
I can ditto what Gael wrote! Truly a miracle baby born to a mother willing to sacrifice all for her child. Enjoy every moment with her - you deserve it!!! :D

Hoping to see some pics of Elizabeth when you get a free moment. :D
By OHLisa
God is good! Congratulations! Praying all continues to go well in Jesus name we pray! :D
By karnala
God bless you and keep you, missy. It never ceases to amaze me the power of the Rosary!!
By LittleRed
Agree with the others.....beautiful miracle!!!!
By Ritacheryl
Thank you for sharing your miracle story. Yes truly every cloud has a silver lining and Our Lady makes sure of that!
By Flo
God is so good, praise Him! I'm so thankful it all worked out for you. :)
By bmarie
So glad you and the baby are doing well!
By Cathy B
May God shine His beautuful smile down on sweet Baby Elizabeth !!

God Bless your whole Family,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By mamamary
welcome baby elizabeth!!! our little forum miracle!!
By savedbymarie
thank you for sharing
thank you.
and my prayers for you and little baby elisabeth
By TracyWhite
thank you for sharing this with us and for giving me faith in my own hopeless situation. Love to you and your baby x
By missy
You and your baby have all my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!! May Saints Gerard, Gianna & Padre Pio with the Blessed Mother, St Anne & St Joachim intercede for you and your precious baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By thebpman
Welcome to world Elizabeth!! :D

peter
By Mercedes
Wonderful news! Praise the Lord now and forever!

Mercedes