Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Hoosier
This is an answered prayer that took a looooooong time to be answered. Blessed by the Church which can't be undone. I'm a filled with joy and peace. Blessed by the Blessed Mother cause my wife is a gift from Her. Difficult process, but joyful ceremony. I tried not to cry, but I couldn't help the tears from coming. It is ok. We are strong in Jesus when we are weak He says. I know some have prayed for me. I don't know what to say. Words can't, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I would give all of you a holy kiss if I could. My bride was beautiful. Jesus was strong. I will post a picture when I can. Peace.
By Gael
:D :D Many congratulations to you both Todd!! May God and Our Lady bless you and your new bride and may you have a long and happy life together. I am so pleased for you! :D :D
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am so happy for both of you!!! Okay - quick run - I've just handed out the rice and it's all aimed at both of you! :shock: :lol:

Okay - now we want pictures. :mrgreen: Well, not today - we'll give you a few days. :D
By Shalom
Todd, many, many congratulations to you and your wife, on this beautiful occasion of your wedding. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
May you both have a long and happy marriage. :D :D :D :D :D
Blessings to both of you. :D :D :D :D :D

God bless.
Shalom.
By LittleRed
I have to add my blessings for a long and happy marriage too :D :D :D .......

You are now on the most wonderful ride of your life :D :D :D ....

Congrats to you and Mrs Hoosier :D :D :D ....

Bless, Sharon
By Easterjoy
Congrad's to you and the new Mrs. Can't wait for those picture. I just cry over wedding pictures. May God Bless you and your new life together. :D
By resresres65
Just want to add my congratulations to you and your wife. May God shower all His Blessings on you both! :D :D :D
By Cathy B
Congratulations to you Todd and the new Mrs :D :D :D . May Our Loving Father Bless you both with many, many happy years together as you both start out on your new life together :D :D

Can't waite to see the wedding photo Todd. I very happy for the both you..
By Ritacheryl
Congratulations! and may you both have a long long long and happy married life.
By pippy-sue
Congrats, Todd and Mrs. Todd!

Now your lives will be doubly rich and doubly warm....full of good things!
By missy
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :!: :!:
By marylover
Congratulations Todd, that is wonderful news!!!!! Best of luck and blessings to you both.
By TracyWhite
Congratualations to you both! Blessings to you both in this special time!
By kenneth
Congratualations :D :D :D Thats great news Todd :D :D :D May God shower down his blessings on you both :D :D :D
By Mt. Carmel
I am so happy for you both, Todd!

May they be happy and prosper, all their days.

O blessed are those who fear the Lord
and direct their path in his ways!
By their own hands’ labour shall they eat.
May they be happy and prosper.

Your wife shall be like a fruitful vine
in the heart of your house;
your children like shoots of the olive,
gathered around your table.

Indeed thus shall the people be blessed,
who truly fear the Lord.
May the Lord bless you from Zion ,
All the days of your life.

Peace and Love [ - between the two of you, always.]
By timberhollow
Congratulations!!!! :D
By Mt. Carmel
resresres65 wrote:Just want to add my congratulations to you and your wife. May God shower all His Blessings on you both! :D :D :D
resresres65 - I see that you live in Singapore - would you please do me a great service when you are in the city sometime, and pray for me in the Cathedral of The Good Shepherd? I used go to Mass there as a little lad, over 55 years ago! I was last there for an hour or so, on the way back from Hong Kong [by troopship], in 1958 {12 years old]. Very fond memories.

Once again, my prayers and congratulations to both your wife and yourself, Todd!

Peace and Love.