Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Barryw
My friend recentley went on a pilgrimage to medjugorje, its actually because of him im beginning my conversion, he prayed over there for his father to be cured of cancer and the day terry got home his father was cured, the doctors said his fathers cancer had miraculously gone and he is now cured.

Check out his pics of medjugorje from his august pilgrimage, amazing

link in my signature below
By LittleRed
Hi Barry :D ......

Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us all!! and the good news that your friend`s father was cured of cancer :D .....What a blessing!!!....

The photos with the colorful squiggles reminds me of the photo my stepdaughter took while we were sitting on Apparition Hill one night when Ivan was to have his apparition with Our Lady........she took it of the night sky just before the apparition began......

Again, thank you :D ...

Bless, Sharon
By Barryw
Thanks a million sharon, im so glad i stumbled upon this forum its been great reading through, im learning so much from all the posts :D yea those squiggle have turned up on a few other medjugorje photos too, maybe its that the presence of blessed mary is creating some kind of powerful energy.
By LittleRed
Barry,
The little old priest who was with us on the pilgrimage told my stepdaughter that the colorful squiggles were angels :D....

Glad you are enjoying the forum......
By OnASpiritualJourney2
How cool is that! Photos showing angels and a miraculous healing too! :D

Welcome to the forum. :D
By timberhollow
Not sure, but I seem to remember when in the Church shop saw something requesting that if any miracles happened related to Medjugorje to please let the Church know.