Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

Praised be Jesus Christ!!!

It's been a very long time since I have been on this forum and lots of people have shared lots of things with me, especially prayers!! So I wanted to let the forum know that I am getting married to the most wonderful man in the whole world!!!!

I came to this forum when my ex-fiancee and I had just broken up and, through that break-up, I experienced a conversion through the hands of Our Lady at Medjugorje. I know I had begged so many of you to pray for me and my ex-fiancee, hoping that we would get back together and I just wanted to tell you all now that GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! I have met the man of my dreams (better than my dreams really) and we are getting married in June!! He wants to work in Catholic ministry for the rest of his life and I do too! We are an incredible pair! We are trying to make our wedding as evangelical as possible since this is the only experience with Catholicism that most of our guests will ever have! I'd like to invite all of you to visit our website:

www.GrodiWedding.com

We are soooo excited!!! Please keep us in your prayers though, because we are applying for graduate schools (Steubenville, Dallas, Notre Dame, Angelicum, Dominican School of Philosophy and Theology) so pray that God helps us!!

God bless all of you and thank you for all of your prayers over the years!!

Teresa

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
By LittleRed
Teresa, that is such wonderful news!!....Thank you for sharing it with us :D ....

Will keep you and your future husband in my prayers!!.....

Bless, Sharon
By LittleRed
I forgot to add....you both look so cute together :D :D ......

May God bless your union as husband and wife!!....
By marylover
Teresa that is wonderful news and I too like the picture! :)

Thats also exciting you are appyling to grad schools, Notre Dame is awesome of course, I do have to put a plug in for Georgetown though, its an awesome place, so much to do in that area too!
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Wonderful news Teresa!

I wish you and JonMarc much happiness!!! :D You do make a cute couple and have some exciting plans for your future together. May God bless you both as your plan for your life together. :D
By OHLisa
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! Praying that you have a wonderful life together in Jesus name! Good things are always worth waiting for!

Lisa :)
By Hopper
You both look so cute in those photos Theresa....congratulations.....sounds like you are going to be quite the team

Hopper :D
By pippy-sue
To Teresa and JonMarc, congratulations and may you have many, many yrs together in wedded-bliss!

You both make a lovely couple!

Pippy