Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By gabrielListens
(I copied this text from a PM I just sent to my dear friend Katie...)

I think I may have just received a miracle healing. I know it sounds crazy but before the holidays I had to undergo a physical exam for the program I am enrolled in since it is in health care and they found that there might be a problem with my kidneys. My tests results were indicative of a potentially severe, chronic problem. Anyway, I had a blood test done a few days ago to see how my kidneys are functioning and I got the results back today. I was so worried. The test numbers came back normal! The nurse who reviewed the results with me didnt even mention the kidney-related results because they were inconsequential. She did point out my slightly elevated glucose level though, which I have to control with diet and exercise. I couldnt believe it. Me and my mom have been praying. Ive been praying to Jesus and Mary for a miracle healing, although I was sure I did not pray enough. I am so happy, it is 4:30am and I am not even sleepy lol.

Praise Jesus, Father and Mary!

gabriel
Last edited by gabrielListens on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Wonderful news Gabriel!!! :D Thank you for sharing your joy with us!

Praise God!!! :D
By Susanne
That's great, Gabriel!
No wonder you're so happy :)

Praised be Jesus!

Susanne
By LittleRed
How wonderful Gabe!!! :D :D ......

I am so happy for you!!...