Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By baabaas
Which many of you know happened on New Years. I wasn't able to have the hip surgery as you might all remember because they found a trace of Multiple Myeloma in my bone scan and I didn't want to take the chance of getting that going again, I am walking with the assistance of two canes and able to go wherever Mother goes in our Dawn Rosary, my hip still needs to drop down a little more but it is gradually going down little by little!

I had a blood test done to check for Multiple Myeloma no traces found and my immunity is way up again and the leader of our Rosary group told me Mother Mary loves you Dave and as always big tears welled up in my eyes because the only thing that will make me cry is when I think of how much I love Mother Mary.

Dave :)
By puddyhuston
Wonderful news Dave thank God and Our Lady so happy for you, you have such amazing Faith too that helps us.
Stella
By mamamary
that is such joyful news dave!! :D being by my own father's side as he struggled with Multiple Myeloma, i know how overwhelming it can be.

for you, for all who have suffered, and are suffering with Multiple Myeloma now:

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
By baabaas
At the hospital before I was discharged in early January the oncologist visited me with a recommendation that I take chemo as a means of prevention and I informed him I had to stop taking chemo because it gave me viral pneumonia but when I had stopped with the chemo treatments in 2006 the multiple myeloma after 3 mos. just disappeared from the horizon of course I had been praying to Our Mother of Medj. for healing so I told him that! He said my case was a very significant case that no one that had it as seriously as I had it has ever lived, that there were a few cases of people who had a light dose of it such as Geraldine Ferrero(unsure of spelling on that name)but my case he said of the many hundreds of thousands that had perished with it that I was the only known sufferer to have survived! So the medical scientest in him again advised I take Chemo :) I told him you need to believe in something else other than medical science!

Dave :D
By pippy-sue
Geez, Dave! how many lives do you have? 9 LOL

It doesn't sound like age has slowed you down any! And please be careful about your hip...after reading your one story that you shared about the cycle to cheer up Leo...we may have to double the prayers for you! :lol:

Love, Pippy