Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By karen hawkins
I asked Jesuus for a favor today to help my son jack to win a medal today In the kid's activities my town had planned for them to boost his confidence and he won 1 silver and 4 gold,he is so happy and so am I.I had to post this and let someone know.Thank you Jesus It helped to boost my confidence in You also.Glory be to God.Also I have my pm and other function's back.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Karen I'm so happy for both of you!!! :D

(Keep that confidence in God, even when the answer is not yet. :wink: )

He must have an ear to ear smile!!!! :D
By Mt. Carmel
karen hawkins wrote:I asked Jesuus for a favor today to help my son jack to win a medal today In the kid's activities my town had planned for them to boost his confidence and he won 1 silver and 4 gold,he is so happy and so am I.I had to post this and let someone know.Thank you Jesus It helped to boost my confidence in You also.Glory be to God.Also I have my pm and other function's back.
I am so glad to hear your news. Going to Jesus is by far and away the best approach to addressing problems and getting 'things' moving.

I personally [humbly] ask Jesus to address my problems, fears and [reasonable] wishes to The Father, Face to Face, since what Jesus asks of the Father "will not be refused".

Devotion to the 'Holy Face of Jesus' has brought me much spiritual, and indeed temporal/physical help and consolation.

"By offering My Face to My Eternal Father nothing will be refused, and the conversion of many sinners will be obtained."

"It is required that all undertake to widely spread and make known this devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus."

Our Lord said to Sister Marie de Saint-Piere of St. Peter. A Carmelite Nun of Tours, France.

St. Padre Pio was known to pass around Holy Face Medals
with the meaningful Remarks
"This is your entrance ticket to Heaven."

Peace and Love.