Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By baabaas
I have been a little apprehensive posting this because the forum wasn't involved, but it is a good story and proof the impossible can happen!

It all started in the public market of a city 25miles to the south when my maid's sister-in-law was telling her that she didn't know how much longer she would be able to work her business at the market and she told us that the Dr. at the free clinic that she went to for a check advised her to see a surgeon due to the lumps & cysts that had formed in her breasts so according to what was said and my understanding she was already too advanced anyway and certainly probably something way out of the family's means to be able to pay.

I could see she was good woman devout to Mother Mary & Our Lord but her life would end in suffering! Knowing I had this blood relic of Padre Pio I decided I would try a prayer therapy so I told the lady(Rosalie)that St. Faustina was told by Our Lord that any prayer made during the divine mercy hour would be granted for him.(a voice went off in my head you better be ready to do some praying)so I told Rosalie we will do this for ten days me from my location and you pray a Rosary from yours and so it went.

In my daily prayer it went something like this: Dearest Most Blessed Mother Mary a prayer to our Lord Jesus and please ask St. Pio to intercede as well and if there our Holy Souls in Heaven my prayers released from Purgatory please pray Rosalie's petition and if there are any other sympathetic Holy Souls to Rosalie's petition pray for her, and if there are any sympathetic Angels and Saints to Rosalie's need pray for her and this I pray through thy most sorrowful & Immaculate Heart Dearest & Most Blessed Mother Mary! Amen! Than a Rosary!

Thus it went for ten days Rosalie in her place of residence and me here in mine. On the tenth day my maid and I journeyed to her home a small shanty type home surrounded by corn in a rural area outside the city. She said the praying helped a lot that the pain had greatly reduced! So during the Divine Mercy hour I made the prayer once more with the blood relic of St. Pio placed on her sternum. I did the sorrowful mysteries I noticed while I was praying the Rosary a foul odor coming from her. After I prayed the Rosary went home. When my maid called on her last week she said she was healed and she thanked me. I am very happy :D Jesus granted her a healing! The healing concluded on Sept. 26th! Since than Mother Mary has been taking over our home(Mother of Medj.)and I asked my maid this morning(Maria)if she thought MamaMary was taking over the house and she said "yes"so it's not my imagination :shock: Will I be up to what is coming! :D Heavens I hope so!!

Dave :)
By jeanleryenierga
I strongly believed in miracles, some aren't though. I believe that everyone should remember the importance of praying the rosary. The rosary is the way in which God may guide us through, if we deeply pray by our hearts!
By tomflo
WONDERFUL MIRACLE!!! It was all true because of your (yours and Rosalie's) faith! Because both of you TRULY Believed in the power of GOD through Jesus Christ, the HOly Spirit, Mother Virgin Mary and Padre Pio the healing came true. May God continue blessing you and strengthening your Faith in HIM.
By baabaas
All the tools are there for those who need to use that resource of healing tomflo! It became known to me years ago when I had Cancer of the prostrate and no insurance, no medicals, meds. etc; so I sought a natural healing and everything came right for me but it was because I was poor without means of conventional healing and filled full of faith & determination! Today I still have that prostrate which at time only method of survival was surgical removal, but my prostrate is completely normal and no more problems with that! My case of Multiple Myeloma which I am the only survivor of that disease who was chronically and terminally ill with it was the same story of faith & determination except this time it was because of Our Mother of Medj. intervention; I think it may have been also with the Cancer of the Prostrate also but in a very subtle way!

I have a 46" statuette of our Lady that I bought after the healing and Mother Mary had her hand in that one it's as though she insisted I bring that home from the shopping ctr., it was the only one of our Mother of Medj. here since I have been here but very large and heavy.

So I am at last set up for that if anyone needs it who is like a hopeless case. I have a blood relic of Padre Pio, I have prayed for years for the Holy Souls in purgatory so the ones my prayers have released pray for me when I ask them to and their prayers are thousand fold more powerful than my prayer. Also doing it during the time of the Divine Mercy which if anyone remembers what Our Lord told Saint Faustina that he would would answer what was requested of him at the time.

If I make or do anymore than it will be in "Our Lady of Medjugorje's name" and due credit given to her so that I don't become proud and egotistical and I remain no more than an instrument or device of the healing. We only need to read our Ladie's last messages to realize that "Humility" is extremely important! I have done one other since and that was a grandchild of a neighbor that was hopelessly ill with Dengue and the parents lacked the money for the medical treatment! I made the prayer during the hour of the Divine Mercy for the little girl(age 2 1/2 yrs.)and she was fine the next morning as though she had never been ill!

By hawkangel
Dave,

There is no doubt you are a man of great faith! I pray that you continue to help those in need and that Christ together with Mary and the angels continue to help you help others. If I may humbly ask, can you pray for me and my family? I would be forever grateful. Thank you and may God continue to bless you.
By tomflo
baabaas wrote:All the tools are there for those who need to use that resource of healing tomflo! It became known to me years ago when I had Cancer of the prostrate and no insurance, no medicals, meds. etc; so I sought a natural healing and everything came right for me but it was because I was poor without means of conventional healing and filled full of faith & determination! Today I still have that prostrate which at time only method of survival was surgical removal, but my prostrate is completely normal and no more problems with that! My case of Multiple Myeloma which I am the only survivor of that disease who was chronically and terminally ill with it was the same story of faith & determination except this time it was because of Our Mother of Medj. intervention; I think it may have been also with the Cancer of the Prostrate also but in a very subtle way!

I have a 46" statuette of our Lady that I bought after the healing and Mother Mary had her hand in that one it's as though she insisted I bring that home from the shopping ctr., it was the only one of our Mother of Medj. here since I have been here but very large and heavy.

So I am at last set up for that if anyone needs it who is like a hopeless case. I have a blood relic of Padre Pio, I have prayed for years for the Holy Souls in purgatory so the ones my prayers have released pray for me when I ask them to and their prayers are thousand fold more powerful than my prayer. Also doing it during the time of the Divine Mercy which if anyone remembers what Our Lord told Saint Faustina that he would would answer what was requested of him at the time.

If I make or do anymore than it will be in "Our Lady of Medjugorje's name" and due credit given to her so that I don't become proud and egotistical and I remain no more than an instrument or device of the healing. We only need to read our Ladie's last messages to realize that "Humility" is extremely important! I have done one other since and that was a grandchild of a neighbor that was hopelessly ill with Dengue and the parents lacked the money for the medical treatment! I made the prayer during the hour of the Divine Mercy for the little girl(age 2 1/2 yrs.)and she was fine the next morning as though she had never been ill!

Thanks for a deeper explanation, and yes, indeed, humility is a virtue that must remain in all of us.