Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By stjoe
Hi Friends,

I have a great devotion to Brother Andre, who was canonized this past Sunday.

I have been unemployed for several months. Cash, is obviously tight.

I was at a silent retreat this past week praying a lot to Brother Andre for a visible, tangible miracle that I could share as a result of my prayers to him. My purpose was to be able to spread a testimonial to others to encourage them to pray to him as well. In the evenings of my retreat, I would call my wife. While not encouraged, my wife really needs some communication from me each day. So, I make the evening call.

While on one call, I learned that our washer died at home. I petitioned Brother Andre that somehow we would get a new washer debt free. When I came home from my retreat (on the day of the canonization), I was fully prepared to take the credit card out and buy a new washer. My wife informed me that my in laws decided to do something nice for us and would buy us a new washer and dry (top of the line). No loan, no strings attached. We chose them yesterday and will get delivery tomorrow! A speedy, visible miracle from Brother Andre!

While my in laws are generous people, they have never in 20 years did something so over the top as this. I am sure it was a miracle from Brother Andre in lieu of me honoring him leading up to his canonization.

I strongly encourage your prayers to our wonderful new saint!

stjoe
By tomflo
Our needs are immense, most of us request aid in all sorts- medical, health, economics, and faith most important. Always remember to ask anything in the name of Jesus Christ, even when you pray to St. Andre. Even all the saints asked God everything in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. May God continue blessing you and strengthening your faith in HIM and Jesus Christ, and the HOly Spirit through St. Andre.