Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By nebtargh
I just want to say thank you to all, especially "Little Red" who prayed for my surgery in "2006". I know this is a little late, but somehow I found my way back to the website, and found my prayer request that I posted in 2006. To give everyone a little follow up on myself and what happened in my surgery. I had a real miracle happen the day of my surgery. The doctor told me that the heart's pressure is measured at a level of "5". No person on record has ever been more than a "6". My doctor told me that my heart's pressure was measured at an "11". If not for the tremendous pressure of pushing my blood through my body, I would have died. My valve was totally inverted and just hanging, and it wasn't functioning at all. My blood should have just backed up, and I should have died. It was the tremendous pressure pushing it through that saved my life. My doctor explained it to me like this..."My heart function was medically, and humanly impossible. No heart in the world can function at an "11". He said that I was the only one in the world with a heart that functions like this....So, thank you for all your prayers.

AL

Ps
Thank you Little Red, (Sharon)