Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

I am Enam Edward Bashy and I am believer in Our Beloved God Jesus Christ and I rose in a Christian family which is far away from Our Lord not because of any reason but because we knew that succeeding in our examinations in our school was the first Priority and The Way And real life and that what we learned from our family but God' mercy to us was immeasurable ,and I had depression since I was 17 years old and this is a sign of living away from knowing Our Beloved God , and when I was 30 years I attended each mass in the church each Sunday with my father and mother and learned how to pray Rosary Prayer from the church but still away from Our beloved God until my father died when I was 37 years I learned to read Bibel and to evangelize about the Great Love Of Our Beloved God Jesuse Christ to each one of us we his own creatures to my colleges in my work ,and The Holy Spirit Talked To me ,while a big car hitted my head with its right bayside mirror and I fel down over the street under the right big wheel of the car but nothing happened to my head even I was not injured but the mirror smashed into pieces,telling me that I am participating in Jesus's Paines at the Cross,because I was at that time evangelizing about Our Beloved Jesus and the devil tried to shut my mouth forever but Our Jesus Saved Me from A certain Death and I am now 51 years old and I still remember the big sound of the shock ,and the devil fighted me and my family members by insulting us trying to hurt and kill us all but Our Beloved Jesus Saved us all in the end and Brought us to Saftey place with a miraculous method and after that I forgo everything and did many sines and then Our Beloved Lord has permitted me to have breast cancer at the age of 48 years and it was later discovered and then I cried to Our Beloved Jesus And asked Him to forgive me and He is Glorified by drawing a small cross sign on my right arm as an evidences to His Great Forgiveness And Love because I asked Him in my diep prayers and I still hold the cross sign since two years and now I am 52 years old with many diseases as participating in Jesus's Paines over His Cross Glory be Our beloved Jesus