Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By AnotherMe
Today I went for a nature walk to pray. I said quick little prayers to my Guardian Angels and the Blessed Virgin Mary to carry my prayers to Jesus. My prayers were to be able to bring income in to support my wife and son. Then I prayed to Jesus saying "Jesus I trust in your, I trust in you, you have answered my prayers before, I know you will bless me, I trust in you." After I finished these prayers I left the nature preserve on got on a busy road. When I was driving right before me was a small pick up. On the back of it was a picture of Jesus, the Devine Mercy, and The Blessed Mother, along with two bumper stickers. We know what Jesus said about his Devine Mercy and what to pray, "Jesus I trust in you." I was praying that! One pumper sticker was a pro life anti abortion bumper sticker, and the other was a bumper sticker referring to :Revelation 5:5 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

I was astonished by these photos and wondered if it was a signal grace from Jesus letting me know that He heard my prayer!! I believe it was a sign from Him! What do you think?
I took some poor quality photos of the images on back of the pick up. I apologize for the poor quality of the image.
Attachments
asign.jpg
asign.jpg (74.38 KiB) Viewed 11166 times
By Maryh
Well, I'd take that co-incidence as some kind of confirmation or message that God was asking me to trust him.
We've to trust in the Lord Jesus in good times, bad times, & even agonizingly horrific times too even.
No matter what is happening we're supposed to look to Jesus & Praise him for everything.

I learned that God's ear is always attentive towards our prayers but as for when the answer will come....Its all in his time, not our time. Moses & Abraham had to wait an awful long time to see God's answer to their prayers. I don't know why but there were really important reasons for them to have to wait.

When you posted:
Revelation 5:5 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”
I found it a co-incidence & It helped me too!

If any kind of co-incidence happens I do spend a few minutes wondering about what it may be trying to tell me....but I think its
only meant for me personally so nobody else can tell me what it means.
I think only you can make sense of those bumper stickers too really but just thought I'd add my two-cents!
I see it as God trying to be in Cahoots with you & only you! 8)
By AnotherMe
Thank you Maryh. I found it comforting that I was praying "Jesus, I trust you, I trust you" and then see the Devine Mercy images right in front of me when I am driving home.
I take this episode of the images of Jesus and Mary as God's blessing to me to let me know that Jesus and his Mother Mary are with me, as well as my Guardian Angels all to give glory to Christ and his Father.
By Maryh
Awh, love your perspective on it Anotherme! :D
Its so easy to forget they are with us! I know I forget all the time & wish I was more conscious of it too!