Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By paddy
Over the past few years my mum has been getting more and more confused. She was still living on her own but as she can't even remember whether or not she's eaten, she's been really struggling. I asked my family to all pray a novena to Our Lady of Lourdes - and from seemingly nowhere, just as it looked like the only option was a nursing home, my brother and his wife took mum into their family.
It's certainly not "convenient" for them, they have very busy lives, but I thank God for them and for every day that mum has with them.
Thank you Our Lady of Lourdes!
Paddy
By starbright
Fantastic. There must be a lot of love in your family. :D
By mcikath
:) Dear Paddy, how kind of your brother and his wife to take your dear Mum into their home--- may your Mum have happy days while she lives with them and may all the family live happily and peacefully together, God bless you all love mcikath xx
By paddy
Just an update. Mum is doing really well with my brother and his family. His wife has been so wonderful, organising people to bring mum to and from Mass as often as possible - she hates to miss daily Mass and sorting out other activities so that she's not on her own too much when everyone's at work or school.
Things had become a bit fraught between us brothers and sisters, but now we're all pulling together which is another great blessing.
Thank you Our Lady for coming to our rescue.
Paddy
By puddyhuston
So delighted about this Paddy it is the way it should be as we do not have our parents for very long.
God Bless
Stella