Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Demotriton
As of what has been happening spiritually in my life as of late. I feel compelled to bring you this testimony of what happened in 1975 when my mother prayed to the Virgin Mary.

My mom had been a Luthern but was converted catholic when she married my dad.

My dad really wanted to have kids and my mom had 3 miscarriages and was questioning whether or not she was able to have kids. My mom who didn't know very much about our Blessed Mother, prayed to her for help thinking that as a mother she would understand her situation. My mom was very upset at the time as she felt she could not give my dad the kids he wanted and she prayed for my dad's sake of having kids not her own.

The Virgin Mary appeared to my mother and told her that she would be blessed many times and that she was pregnant now. When she called her doctor he told her that she couldn't be pregnant as she had just had a miscarriage but my mother KNEW she was pregnant. Our Blessed Mother kept repeating to my mother which hospital she should go to. My mother went and found out she needed a hormone shot if she was pregnant, but the nurse wouldn't give her the shot unless she was pregnant. Our Blessed Mother then kept repeating to my mom "get the shot, get the shot." My mom asked if she could see the doctor, but the nurse said there is no way he will give you the shot. Just then the doctor walked by while my mom was arguing with the nurse about the shot, and the doctor said give her the shot. My mom got the shot and 9 months later she had her first of 6 children.

I just thought I would share this with you. I have run into posts online from at least 3 others that have had simliar experiences with their mothers and were called to the same purpose. I can't imagine how many people our Blessed Mother must have appeared to in these days as my mother rarely talks about it with anyone outside of our family.

Yes our Lady is appearing to many more people than most of us know, its just that we don't talk about it much.

God Bless
By OHLisa
Wow!!! That is so very Awesome! Thanks for sharing that wonderful true story! How blessed in your mother! :D
By Daybreak
Great story. Mary's truly our mother.
By gottaloveHim
Your mother's humble obedience to receive medical attention is beautiful. I remember when I went with my two oldest children to Venezuela there was a fellow pilgrim that sought prayer for a loved one and the Mystic Maria Esperanza told her not to worry because a medicine was coming that would assist this pilgrim's loved one. hmm... these stories lead me to reflect on Sirach 38:1-15

1 Hold the physician in honor, for he is essential to you, and God it was who established his profession.
2 From God the doctor has his wisdom, and the king provides for his sustenance.
3 His knowledge makes the doctor distinguished, and gives him access to those in authority.
4 God makes the earth yield healing herbs which the prudent man should not neglect;
5 Was not the water sweetened by a twig that men might learn his power?
6 He endows men with the knowledge to glory in his mighty works,
7 Through which the doctor eases pain and the druggist prepares his medicines;
8 Thus God's creative work continues without cease in its efficacy on the surface of the earth.
9 My son, when you are ill, delay not, but pray to God, who will heal you:
10 Flee wickedness; let your hands be just, cleanse your heart of every sin;
11 Offer your sweet-smelling oblation and petition, a rich offering according to your means.
12 Then give the doctor his place lest he leave; for you need him too.
13 There are times that give him an advantage,
14 and he too beseeches God That his diagnosis may be correct and his treatment bring about a cure.
15 He who is a sinner toward his Maker will be defiant toward the doctor.
By John B from Ohio
I am so happy for her. Thank you for sharing. I will post my wife's story too: After she had 3 miscarriages she prayed the rosary for weeks then one day while she was wide awake praying, she heard a child's voice saying "Don't worry mommy, everything will be alright". Sure enough we now have 3 awesome children. - Keep praying.
By bindu
John B from Ohio wrote:I am so happy for her. Thank you for sharing. I will post my wife's story too: After she had 3 miscarriages she prayed the rosary for weeks then one day while she was wide awake praying, she heard a child's voice saying "Don't worry mommy, everything will be alright". Sure enough we now have 3 awesome children. - Keep praying.
Thanks for posting it John...it gives us new hope and strength... Mother Mary never forsakes her children!
Yep. Thanks to Blessed Mother (through Our Lady of Emmitsburg of whom I am a witness to the apparitions there) that I have my one and only daughter. I wisened up after 5 years of trying to conceive and sought Her help.
By pippy-sue
Just LOVED your story, Demo! :)

What a mother won't do...Our Mother and your mother!! :D :D

And it was easy to imagine the doctor walking by at that moment and just saying, "Give her the shot."....amazing...and what a blessing...all 6 of them....

Love, Pippy
By tomflo
Wonderful testimony, thanks for sharing! I think all miracles ought to be shared and all of us should rejoyce for the power of God through Mother Mary in this case, was well manifested!!! Peace be with you!
By angela22
what a great story!!! my mom has the same level of experience,she recieves messages from our lady,the blessed trinity,the holy spirit uses her earth body to give messages,i have heard messages lots of messages since i was grade school.praying is our daily food for all of the sufferings trials that came in our life.now i can share very little of the messages but for sure it will be heard all over the world and many will rejoice!!! at long last the the messages will be fulfilled im counting, praying and waiting patiently .... w/ all my heart ...we need our mother!!!god bless us!!!
Demotriton wrote:As of what has been happening spiritually in my life as of late. I feel compelled to bring you this testimony of what happened in 1975 when my mother prayed to the Virgin Mary.

My mom had been a Luthern but was converted catholic when she married my dad.

My dad really wanted to have kids and my mom had 3 miscarriages and was questioning whether or not she was able to have kids. My mom who didn't know very much about our Blessed Mother, prayed to her for help thinking that as a mother she would understand her situation. My mom was very upset at the time as she felt she could not give my dad the kids he wanted and she prayed for my dad's sake of having kids not her own.

The Virgin Mary appeared to my mother and told her that she would be blessed many times and that she was pregnant now. When she called her doctor he told her that she couldn't be pregnant as she had just had a miscarriage but my mother KNEW she was pregnant. Our Blessed Mother kept repeating to my mother which hospital she should go to. My mother went and found out she needed a hormone shot if she was pregnant, but the nurse wouldn't give her the shot unless she was pregnant. Our Blessed Mother then kept repeating to my mom "get the shot, get the shot." My mom asked if she could see the doctor, but the nurse said there is no way he will give you the shot. Just then the doctor walked by while my mom was arguing with the nurse about the shot, and the doctor said give her the shot. My mom got the shot and 9 months later she had her first of 6 children.

I just thought I would share this with you. I have run into posts online from at least 3 others that have had simliar experiences with their mothers and were called to the same purpose. I can't imagine how many people our Blessed Mother must have appeared to in these days as my mother rarely talks about it with anyone outside of our family.

Yes our Lady is appearing to many more people than most of us know, its just that we don't talk about it much.

God Bless

Can i throw a spanner in the works and ask, have people noticed when the above message was posted. My name is Tom, and i sometimes tend to behave like an apostle with the same name.
By Caoimhin
"My mom who didn't know very much about our Blessed Mother, prayed to her for help thinking that as a mother she would understand her situation."

My grandmother had great devotion to Our Lady - as many Irish did, and still do.

My grandmother's parents died when she was young and she had to raise her brothers and sisters. Life was hard but she had great faith and did a brilliant job. Then she married herself and had a big family - my mother being one.

When my mother married, my grandmother told her always to ask Our Lady for help. "She was a mother too and understands...... "

My mother went on to have sixteen pregnancies - twelve survived, though one died as an infant.

That was passed on to us thank God - to turn to Our Lady, The Mother of Jesus as our true Heavenly Mother too.

One of our chapels here had Our Lady's statue put at the back - out in the porch one time. Used to have its rightful place at the right side of the chapel when we were children.

I was chatting to a priest once and he was talking about this and that re: the Church. I said to him that there will always be more problems in a family if the mother is removed or given a back seat.

When She 'speaks' in and through your life - you wonder that you ever doubted, did not show due veneration, respect and love - and why people can't seem to 'get Mary' or Her place in the lives of faithful.

God bless all.

Mary guide.
Thank you so much for posting these testimonies. They bring tears to my eyes...... I also experienced Our Mother's love when I was at the worst point of my life and since then She always has a special place in my heart :)
By Enam60
I longed and am longing to see Our Heavenly Queen The Virgin Mother has made a miracle with me when I heard that there are six visionaries who can her seen and can talk to her I asked them to pray for me and ask Our Queen if she accepting me and my family members as her children and while I was looking at her Holy Photo seven drops of water mixed with oil cme out from inside the IPad device to its screen and that is a concrete evidence that She answered me and my prayers with a miracle Praise Our Lady Amen