Tell us about prayers you've had answered.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Cuauhtlatoac
Today is the feast of St. John the Baptist

He was my patron saint a few years ago. I have been choosing patron saints every year since 2002, and received special favors from each of them.

I prayed to Saint John the Baptist to ask his help on an old problem we have with the people that administrate the departments where I live
(I also mentioned a little about it in the prayers section, regarding a meeting I had with the neighbors)

Well, miraculously, today I received an e-mail from one of the neighbors that spoke to the Buildings Administrator.

For the first time in several years, the Administration did not show a hostile and defensive position, on the contrary, they promised to do something about our requests which we had agreed to ask as a group of neighbors, and will even go beyond our expectatives (I hope they were sincere in their answer).

This was the result of teamwork, the research I did in the departments rules, the law, and lots of prayers to different saints.

But it seems to be that St. John the Baptist was the one who helped us solve the matter most.

Gracias San Juan Bautista!