We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Roy_1976
Hi, hope someone can point me in the right direction.
as I do not know what I am meant to do.
I have been to medjugorje last september 2007 and brought a pair of Rosary beads, which I still own, just before I went over to medjugorje this september 2008 I picked these Rosary beads up to pray on them and noticed that they were bleeding.
I thought it was my imagination, I had to be sure so I carried on praying and I could feel some power in them like they are moving by themself,
and felt a lot of power in them, I can`t describe how it felt,
and began to get really blood red in colour all over the stones, some of the stones on the rosary looks like bruising, as it is Rosary beads that are made of stone.
It is like they are bleeding but the blood does not rub off on to me or this blood cannot be removed. The blood also dissapears later on, and reappears when they are picked up, it happens in front of your eyes.

As I do not know what this means, or what to do.
Has anyone else experienced this or heard anything like this before ?.
I am looking for answers, If you could give me any advice on what is happening or what I am supposed to do I would be much appreciated.
Thank you so much for your time.
All the best. Roy.
By starbright
I advise talking to your priest.
By Philomena
Welcome Roy, Starbright said it best.
God Bless.
By BlueKnight
I don't know. Maybe heaven wants you to pray for an end to abortion and to witness against abortion.

BK
By Gael
Yes, talk to your priest. Have you had them blessed? I have never heard of anything like this before.
By Roy_1976
thankyou for all your replies and support, a freind says maybe God wants people to know about them, yes I have had them blessed.