We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By heliotrope
Hi, I have been reading a lot about Marian apparitions lately and I find them very interesting. I am a bit of a lapsed Catholic these days but I do feel a strong pull to the Church. I went to Lourdes as a helper for five years in a row as a young man.

I have had a wee read of the forum and so far it has got me thinking quite a lot.

:)
By MedjAdmin
Welcome! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
By heliotrope
MedjAdmin wrote:Welcome! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us.
thank you :)
By heliotrope
My first question!

Is there any way of asking any of the seers to pass on a request to Our Lady?

This might sound utterly ridiculous but I have to ask.
By Malena85
:)

A very warm welcome to you heliotrope!

Hoping you a blessed Easter.
By Gael
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if the seers "take requests" as such, but I know sometimes they have the opportunity to put specific petitions or questions to Her. Also if you write out your petitions and give them to someone going to Medjugorje I know these are often placed together and (I think) in the room where the apparition takes place, as Our Lady will know what is in them and in your heart.
By heliotrope
Gael wrote:Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if the seers "take requests" as such, but I know sometimes they have the opportunity to put specific petitions or questions to Her. Also if you write out your petitions and give them to someone going to Medjugorje I know these are often placed together and (I think) in the room where the apparition takes place, as Our Lady will know what is in them and in your heart.
thank you. I'd love to do that if anyone was going. I'd be eternally grateful.
By LittleRed
Hi Heliotrope....welcome to the forum :D ....

There is usually someone heading over to Medjugorje often enough that you can send a private message to, stating your intentions......Just keep an eye open and someone is bound to go soon :D .....

Bless, Sharon
By missy
Welcome and Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Shalom
Welcome heliotrope. A Happy Easter to you too :D

God bless.
Shalom.
By kenneth
Welcome to the forum Heliotrope :D Happy Easter :D

God Bless
By Cathy B
Welcome aboard our Forum Heliotrope :D , also a Happy Holy Easter to you and your family.

God Bless,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By heliotrope
thanks for the welcome guys - a happy and holy Easter to you all and to your families and friends. :)
By marylover
yes welcome to the forum Heliotrope and Have a Holy Happy Easter.