We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By humble heart
Hello everyone. :D

I am a friend of John-boy and he is here now helping with some renovations. We have known each other for some time. We are both connected with the Healing Mass on First Friday. I look forward to being a part of this beautiful Medjugorje forum.

God Bless and may His light shine upon you
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Pat welcome to the forum!!! :D

You have a wonderful friend and remodeler. Great to have you here! :D
By Gael
Welcome to the forum Pat! :D Hope you enjoy it!
By marylover
welcome Pat.
By timberhollow
Welcome Pat. John boy has been a great inspiration to all of us on the forum.
By LittleRed
Welcome Pat :D ......

Bless, Sharon
By humble heart
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your welcome. May God bless you with many happy surprises today. Let His Light shine through you as you meet others today.

God Bless
By humble heart
Hi Everyone

May today be a blessing to all. As we look at the little things in life we become more thankful. Our gratitude to the Lord brings JOY to our hearts and we pass this JOY to others. Let us have JOYFUL hearts always doing the Lord's work.

God Bless
By OnASpiritualJourney2
What a beautiful thing to "hear" on a Saturday morning! Thank you!!! :D And may God's blessing be on you and His joy in your heart today as well. :D

Have you had your cup of something yet this morning? I've had some tea, but the caffeine has yet to kick in. :lol:
By humble heart
Hello Spirit

John-boy has just taught me what I did when I responded to your Sat. message. I pressed the pm on your square. I had no subject and did not realize it did not go through. I will eventually learn how to add to this page, if I keep at it.

God Bless :D
By OnASpiritualJourney2
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pat you have no idea all the mistakes I've made in trying to post or send PM's on here! It's no easy task at the beginning, and I've still yet to figure out how to do many of the things others can do in their sleep! :lol:

Post Reply - puts your post at the end of the thread
PM - sends a private message to the person you clicked the box PM on
New Thread - lets you start a new topic in any of the forums

Won't even admit how long it took me to figure out the above info! :oops:

Hope to see you posting all over the place. :D