We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Data516
Hello, my name's Ilia and I'm new in this forum. I've been visiting it for a while, but 'till now - I have'nt registered.
I hope that I would become integrated in here, and make some new friends.
By Hopper
Good Morning Ilia,

Welcome...hope you make many friends...

Hopper :D
By Susanne
Welcome to the forum, Ilia!
God bless!
By aoise
Welcome Ilia. We look forward to hearing from you.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Welcome to the forum Ilia! :D Have you been to Medjugorje? :D
By River
Welcome aboard Ilia! The more good company we have, the merrier our journey will be.
By Shalom
Welcome Ilia.

God bless.
Shalom.
By Gael
You are very welcome Ilia, and I love your name! :)
By marylover
Hi Ilia and welcome.
By Mt. Carmel
Welcome and 'God bless you' from me as well!

Peace and Love.
By tdonn07
Data516 wrote:Hello, my name's Ilia and I'm new in this forum. I've been visiting it for a while, but 'till now - I have'nt registered.
I hope that I would become integrated in here, and make some new friends.
HI! IM TERRY IM 27 AND FROM N.IRELAND,IM NEW ON THIS TO BUT IV BEEN TO MEDJ FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AUG THEIR I WENT ON MY OWN,i had such an amazing experince one that words cant desribe..soo much happened to me over there and since iv returned home il just name a few...my dad has been cured from cancer the docs cant explain it{i prayed alot for him over there}my best mate has coverted to our faith,iv grown soo deep into our faith and know my life will never be the same again!I took loads of pics over there and noticed that most of my pics had something amazing and supernatral happening in them so i made a video of them please watch and tell me wat you think as alot of people i know who have watched my video are now going to medj after watching it...thank you..terry.. http://www.youtube.com/user/tdonn07#p
By marylover
Hi Terry and welcome.
By aoise
Hello Terry. How wonderful that you had such a life changing pilgrimage and that such good fruits have come to others as a result. This is just the begining !!