We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Benedita
Oi, sou nova aqui, ainda não havia escrito nada, estou no Brasil, acompanho os acontecimentos de Medjugorje desde o início praticamente , mas ainda não fui lá, tenho muita vontade de ir. Quero dizer que essa câmera foi uma benção, eu rezo o terço olhando para a montanha das aparições como se estivesse lá. Deus abençoe a Todos.
Benedita.
By Pandora
Hi Benedita and welcome to the forums!

I understood most of what you wrote but unfortunately cannot answer you in Portuguese (it is Portuguese, right? Otherwise I have just made a complete fool of myself :lol: )
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Welcome to the forum Benedita! :D

Here's the translation from Google Translator:

Hi, I'm new here, had not written anything, I'm in Brazil have followed the events of Medjugorje from the beginning almost, but still was not there, I really want to go. I mean that this camera was a blessing, I pray the rosary looking at the mountain of appearances as it were. God bless you all. Benedicta.

And Pandora you were right - Portuguese. :D
By Patriciadonovan
Benedita wrote:Oi, sou nova aqui, ainda não havia escrito nada, estou no Brasil, acompanho os acontecimentos de Medjugorje desde o início praticamente , mas ainda não fui lá, tenho muita vontade de ir. Quero dizer que essa câmera foi uma benção, eu rezo o terço olhando para a montanha das aparições como se estivesse lá. Deus abençoe a Todos.
Benedita.
Welcome Benedita,

Praying that you will be able to go the medjugorje.

Love and prayers

Patricia
By Benedita
Perdoe-me, eu pensei que vcs, estava lendo em sua língua traduzida, como eu li em Português.
(Pandora você está certo), Português é a minha língua.
(OnASpiritualJourney2), Obrigado por traduzir.
(Patriciadonovan) Obrigado pelas orações que eu realmente quero ir para Medjugorje.

Thanks for the Welcome!
Feliz que eu respondi, Amo vcs meus irmãos em todo o mundo.
Eu amei este fórum.
Deus abençoe a todos!

(Agora eu vou tentar traduzir (Google) rsrs (risos) Eu espero que você entenda)
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Benedita you're welcome for the translation. :D

Here's your last post translated into English using Google Translator. To use the translator, just copy the text in Portuguese and paste it into the translator and go from Portuguese to English and then print the translated text onto the forum. :D

Forgive me, I thought vcs, was reading in their language translated, as I read in Portuguese. (Pandora you're right), Portuguese is my language. (OnASpiritualJourney2), Thank you for translating. (Patriciadonovan) Thank you for your prayers that I really want to go to Medjugorje. Thanks for the Welcome! Happy that I said, Amo vcs my brothers around the world. I loved this forum. God bless you all! (Now I'll try to translate (Google) rsrs (laughs) I hope you understand)
By marylover
welcome Benedita to the forum.