We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By BeautifulMother
Hello everyone. I am new and happy to be here. I was born in Croatia but have lived in Canada almost my whole life. I have been to Medjugorje 3 times.

The first time in 1984 when I was 16 years old. Quite honestly, I didn't experience any of the amazing signs that others have. I was young, it was hot and I'm not really sure I understood what it was I was looking for or what I was supposed to experience. I do remember the amazing feeling of being united with people from all over the world and how the simple gesture of an offer of a drink of water from someone who spoke English warmed my heart

The second time in 1987 I went with a group of my Croatian cousins and again I did not get out of it what I now read people experience from the journey. I don't think I opened myself up enough. The third time was supposed to be about an hour or so drive to get there that ended up taking the whole day due to our car breaking down, getting stopped at the Croatian/BiH border (it was still only a few years after the war ended and I had been filming some bombed out houses and was then questioned at the border for what seemed like an eternity). We arrived as the sun was setting. I am hoping the next time will be the experience I've been looking for!

I do believe the time is NOW for the whole world and that is why I'm here-to help prepare and to grow spiritually. God Bless you all!
By marylover
Hello and welcome to the forum Beautiful Mother.
By Pandora
Welcome! :D
By athenacp
Welcome!!! :D