We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Lorra
I am new to the forum and I am not convinced that Medjugorge is an authentic apparition. I came here with an open heart and mind. I do not have any money for books or CDs or DVDs. We are a low income couple who are no longer young. Just telling you that so that you do not recommend anything because I can't buy anything.

Pray for me please.
By flsongbird
Welcome Lorra! I hope you enjoy the group! There are a lot of resources here so hopefully you won't even need to pick up a book. Check out the section called Pilgrimage Reports to hear about our experiences in Medjugorje. There are also some great pictures and videos. Marytv.tv is also a great resource. Their video series Fruits of Medjugorje is really beautiful, documenting miracles and experiences from pilgrims. Take care!

Love and prayers,

Jenn
By Lorra
Jenn, that is very kind of you to welcome me.

Unfortunately, we cannot afford high speed internet so I cannot view videos or listen to audios.

:cry:
By TimHaley
Lorra ...

I would also like to add a warm welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place to learn more about the Medjugorje phenomenon. Many of us were cautious and skeptical at one time but through various means have come to accept the validity of the events happening in Medjugorje and the messages being given to the visionaries. We are all on various parts of the journey to God. Feel free to ask questions or start a discussion. Thank you for joining the forum!

God bless ...

Tim
By athenacp
Welcome Lorra! I am in the same boat as you, so do not feel that you are alone:)

Mary