We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By lostindianboy
Hello all.
I am a flag-waving American citizen who somehow landed in the Middle East and I am looking for a way out. :(
(its a long story with lots of sordid details: cheating spouse, dysfunctional inlaws, deceipt and underhandedness...it might make a very interesting movie. :)
Anyway, hello to everyone and I look forward to sharing my international experiences with all of you in the coming months.
By starbright
Welcome, Lost! Sorry to hear your life is difficult and that you are far from home. God love you! You will find friends on this forum. God bless
By Pippy
LostIndianBoy, then the Good Lord and Our Lady have brought you to the right place! Welcome!

There is so much turmoil within families, Lost, I am so truly sorry you have had to experience the things you have experienced. But it appears you have a sense of humor which often can help a person through the most difficult times.

Since you used such an interesting name and it reminded me of something, I will share it with you...that long ago the Native Americans would have one person in their group who was known as the clown. It was his job to bring laughter to the people, esply at times when things looked so down and out, like one thing he would do was to do things backwards. He never failed at bringing a smile to his people's faces. :D

So always keep your sense of humor, Lost. It will always get you through the tough times...and just think about it, we were made in His Image, that surely must have included a sense of humor.............He made us, didn't He??!!! :mrgreen:

Bless you, Pippy :D