We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By ANGELIC
hello sacred heart...our newest newcomer...

welcome to the medjugorje forum...i hope you like it here as much as i do....and i hope that you feel at home here...

angelic :lol:
By Hopper
Welcome,

Sacred Heart, Cherub, Angelic and Marcella!

So what brought you all here? How did you find this forum? Tell us if you wish a little about yourselves. Hope you enjoy this new community of believers.
I know one thing about Sacred Heart - you like smiley faces :D :D :lol: :D :lol:

God Bless,

Hopper
By starbright
Welcome, Sacred Heart, Angelic, Cherub

God bless you all!
By ANGELIC
hi everyone...thanks for your welcomes.... :lol:

i joined the forum on the 16th of may 2007...

i found the forum by accident ages ago...but i never had the web address so i couldn't find it again no matter how much i searched...

then again by accident i typed something in my search engine that is completely un-medjugorje related and the forum came up...

so i was so happy to find it again...and even happy to join the forum

ANGELIC
By Hopper
Angelic

How so neat you found this forum again...and Johnboy I think you're right about how no one is here by accident. I have found I'm becoming more patient and trying to act different since I have found this forum and am now trying to follow those messages of Medjugorje more seriously.

God Bless, Hopper
By ANGELIC
it was kind of strange...when i wanted to find the forum again i couldn't no matter how much i search....then one day i typed something into the search engine and the forum appeared...

i don't know how it happened...maybe jesus + mary saw how much i wanted to go on the forum and how much i was searching for it...that they intervened....

anyway i'm glad it did appear...and i know the web address so i won't ever not find the forum again....

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR WELCOMES< YOUR KIND WORDS, AND LOVELY ADVICE :lol: :lol:

ANGELIC
By Maryschild

Welcome, Sacred Heart Image Angelic Image Cherub Image

I am looking forward to reading what you have to share,
Again, Welcome!

Sandy
(Maryschild)