We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By NickandAutumnsDad
Hello, I have been a "silent reader" of the board for a while and finallly got the courage to post. My wife of 10 years recently was converted on holy Saturday. While we attended RCIA mettings my faith and personal conversion began to feel like an urgent call. So urgent that I felt I was praying and refinding my faith a million miles per hour, wanting to go even faster, all the while finding such an inner peace, it is almost unbelievable. So many personal prayers and blessings have been answered and bestowed. I have burst into tears saying the holy rosary on more than one occasion because of the bond and joy I "suddenly felt". I have almost began weeping in the middle of holy Mass with a packed church because I felt so at home so suddenly. My conversion is a feeling I have never felt before and I love it. I just want to say hi to all the people whos' posts I have been "silently reading". H-E-L-L-O !!!

-Crowe-
By Maryschild
Hello -new member, Image

Welcome Crowe ! I hope you will feel the love that flows so freely
on this wonderful forum.
I knew I found my home on Our Ladys' Medjugorje
OnLine Forum when I joined.

From "silently reading," you know that there is a great love for Jesus,
Our Blessed Virgin Mary and for each other.

Your conversion was Prayerful and Powerful to read.
Thank you for letting us get to know you.

Keep on sharing,

Sandy
(Maryschild)

By andieone
Hi

Lovely story!
Welcome to the Forum

Jim
By starbright
Welcome. I hope you find new friends like I did. Good to see you. - Frances x x
By Hopper
Beautiful post, Crowe...

One can see quite clearly that you've been touched by the Holy Spirit...
God Bless you and welcome.

Hopper