We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Mercedes
I just registered last night after I found your site. Very uplifting and rewarding to read the views, thoughts and experiences of forum members. Thank you!
By Hopper
Welcome aboard Mercedes :D. I was looking at your post on ask a Catholic question - and when I go out to lunch at noon today - I'll try to find something about that in the Catholic Catechism. (it's out in my car)

Hope you enjoy the forum!

Hopper :D
By Mercedes
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I really love this website and hope to learn more, as well as particpate, in discussions about our religion.
By mv3623
:roll: I'm new too, I just found the forum and didn't hesitate to register. I believe in Mary and Jesus, I feel my family and I are protected from above, and I need your prayers to be able to respond to Mary's call. :roll:
By darrell
Welcome!
:D
By starbright
Welcome!Welcome!Welcome! 8)
By mystical rose
Welcome Mercedes and mv3623 into this heavenly forum!! :D
By marylover
Welcome Mercedes and and mv3623.

Marylover
By Holy Dymphna
Welcome Mercedes and and mv3623 to the forum. So glad you could join us. :D
By Gael
Another newbie here! I have been following the events at Medugorje since the start, but have never managed to actually get there yet. Please God it will be soon..., anyhow its great to "talk" to others interested in it, my family think i'm crazy if I bring up the subject!
By starbright
Welcome, Gael! I hope you make friends here like I did. God bless