We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By marylover
I have recently completed the book, The Visions of the Children, and I have become so much closer to the Blessed Virgin. Through the years my love has grown so much stronger for her.
I have also begun fasting on bread and water on Wednesdays and Fridays which has been a bit of a struggle but in time I hope it will get a bit easier. I am just so happy to say I am truly "blessed" to be a devout Catholic and have the guide of Our Lady's hand guide me in my life.
My prayers go out to all of you.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

Dear Saint Ann~~Pray for us.
Judy
By starbright
Welcome to our lovely forum, Marylover 8)
By Holy Dymphna
Welcome! So glad you could join us here. :D
By mystical rose
Welcome Judy!

it also my wish to fast on Wednesday and Friday though it is going to be difficult for me because I always find myself eating, and eating bread with water won't suffice me. the result , I am so huge. at 5'4 I weigh 226 ibs. :D
By Moll
Welcome Judy,

Could you tell me please who has written that book? I would love to read it. Thanks, and enjoy the Forum
By marylover
Mystical Rose, I have been fasting on wed and friday and it seems the bread holds me more than when I ate regular food, its probably Mary helping me. It is so difficult though...my prayers are with you!

Judy(Marylover)
By marylover
Hi Moll

The book Visions of the Children was written by Janice Connell. It is my "Bible of Medjugorje" as I call it. I bought it 8 years ago at Borders books, I brought it home and it changed my life! I grew up Catholic but this book touched my life deeply. I even have it underlined and highlighted and I refer to it all the time.

I have many Medj books, another good one is A Man Named Father Jozo, his homilies are simply beautiful in it, so touching. I buy alot of books from Amazon(you can get it there) but luckily my parish chapel has a library which I can borrow books anytime.

Judy(Marylover) ~~~~God Bless You!!!!! :)
By Maryschild

Welcome Mystical Rose, Holy Dymphna, Judy(Marylover) and
all new members. A little late with my welcome, but I am
happy you are with us.

Sandy
(Maryschild)
By Moll
Thanks Judy,

I will try to get a copy of it soon, I will try Amazon :)

Sandy, I love your 'welcome', I am useless with the computer :(