We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Jude
Hi,
My name is Jude and I came across your forum while looking up trip information on Medjugorje.
It's great to see a site dedicated to Our Lady of Medjugorje!
By Jude
Thank-you for the warm welcome John!
By starbright
Welcome, Jude! God bless you! May you find what you are searching for on this site!
By mystical rose
Welcome to the forum Jude!!! :D It so nice to see that our family is increasing in number. I hope someday I could go to Medjugorje too!
By Jude
I feel that you all will be an extended part of my family.
You have made me feel so welcome.
God bless you all!
By marylover
Welcome Jude! I have never joined a forum online, but after stumbling on this forum last month, I realized the Holy Spirit and the Blessed mother guided me to join.

As I walked to across the street to work yesterday saying the rosary I thought about the strong, moving, faith of the people in this forum. In our lives at work it is so difficult to find people that love God and our Lady like the people do in this forum. I cried when I first read their postings. I am so grateful to have an interaction of these Christ like people. I hope their postings move you like they continue to move my thoughts, heart and mind closer to God. I pray for all my new friends everyday. It is my other way of praying for others.

I made a cursillo last year and they participants were so deep into their faith. This is the first time since then that I was able to meet new people loving Jesus as I do.

Welcome! Judy(Marylover) :)

Pray! Pray! Pray!
By Holy Dymphna
Welcome! So glad you could join us. :D