We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Loris
Hi everyone,
first of all, I wanna say thank you Sean for this great website! I read your conversion story along with others'. Medjugorje is a wonderful experience. I've never been there, but I feel I've been touched by the message spread through the Internet. I read so much about it, bought books and videos and it never fails to amaze me how radical is the change that some pilgrims have...Medjugorje made me rethink my life, told me to give up a lifestyle made of drinking, drugs and partying (I know about those hangover Sundays) and live my Catholic faith. It's hard sometimes, but in those moments I know where to click, wherever I am: on a Medjugorje website and there I find inspiration and courage.
So, thanks for this wonderful job that you're doing of spreading the message. I hope one day I'll be there in Medjugorje! I promised the Madonna I will make the trip is She'll find the money for me to go, since right now I'm broke and full of debt. Please say a prayer for me. Thanks and God bless! :D

NEW AVATAR: Crowned Virgin.

Loris
By starbright
Welcome, Loris. Very many times welcome.
By puddyhuston
Welcome Loris and we will all pray for you to go to Medjugorje very very soon.
Our Blessed Lady will help you find the money I am sure of it.
God bless
Stella
By marylover
Welcome Loris! Nice to have you join the forum.

Judy
By Maryschild

Loris,
~~ Welcome to our forum family!

Sandy
(Maryschild)

By Cathy B
Loris, welcome to our wonderful forum family :D. I'm positive you will just love it and will learn so much about Our Blessed Mother and how she wants all of us (the entire world) to turn to Her Blessed Son Jesus.

May God Bless & keep you,
Cathy B