We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By DC
Hi to all of the Forum Members. I have followed the discussion threads for a few weeks and now wish to actively participate in in some of the discussions.

My interest in Marian apparitions started when I was in my teens with my Father having a great devotion to Garabandal.

If it is God's Will, I pray to one day have the opportunity to take my family on pilgrimage to Medjugorje, as I have seen many direct and indirect fruits of this blessed place.

God Bless

DC
By Cathy B
Hello DC and a big welcome to our Forum family :). As you have seen already, we have a wide variety of topics pertaining to Our Blessed Mother and so much more.

Like you, I'm praying that some day soon I may be able to vist the most beautiful spot this side of heaven, Medjugorje :)

God Bless,
Cathy B
By starbright
It's nice to meet you, DC. We are a big happy family on here. I hope we get to know you a little and I hope you feel at home here with us and make friends.

God bless
By marylover
Hi DC
Welcome to the forum. After a day of work it is one of the nicest places to go and meet our fellow children of Christ. I have learned so much from this forum and am so blessed to have stumbled into it on the internet one day.

Judy(Marylover)
By Holy Dymphna
Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D
By DC
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

God Bless

David (DC)