We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Homesick
Hello all, just came across this site today for the first...i love Bluecross' site, i have it in my favourites, his photographs are beautiful.

Last year was my first visit to the place I call 'home' and i counted days until i returned this year. Medjugorje blew me away, I took my elder daughter back with me this year and it touched her also.
Here, after reading many posts, i know i can share my love for this little peace of heaven. Thank you.

BTW my name is Bern x
By starbright
God bless you Bern, you're welcome to this lovely forum.
By Marlyn
Welcome Bern so good to have you with us hope you'll love it here God bless you always and your family Marlyn :D
By Homesick
Thank you, it is bringing back the beautiful experiences i shared with close friends whilst there. My camera nd i are inseparable and i came back this time with over 1200 images....its like trying to hold everything and bring it all back with you. Its overload on all senses but especially on the heart, the soul, the spritual. Can i ask is there a special thread/place here to post pics or can i post wherever?
Thank you all again xox
By Marlyn
Bern I think you could post it in Medjugorje discussions or whichever thread you would chose Good luck and I will be looking forward to looking at your new pics. God bless Marlyn :)
By Homesick
Thank you , i will post a link to my Flickr account though it only shows a few and only from this year.

Luv Bern x
By Cathy B
Welcome Bern, May you enjoy this beautiful, one of a kind forum all the days of your life :)

God Bless,
Cathy B