We'd like to welcome our "Silent Seekers" to the Medjugorje Forum. Introduce yourself here!

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By rtp
Hi, my name is Rene. I've come across your forum many times in the past. I finally figured out how to be a member!

I had the honor to be a stay at home mom for the last 16 years. I treasured that time with my family. My sons are 23 (Christopher), 16 (Joshua and Zachary) and 11 (Robert). Our Lord has answered my request by helping me to be able to afford to send our children to go to a Catholic School. That is why I am currently working, . . . and am truly enjoying the presence of my fellow coworkers. However, I daily struggle with the guilt of not being there for my children (especially for Robert - at this time).

I would love for my family to experience Medjugorje. :D
By Cathy B
Welcome to the forum :). Like you, I was also blessed to be able to stay home and raise my two girls. Was fun while it lasted, now their grown
and gone on their own :cry:

I know that you will really enjoy our wonderful Forum and all who are members, like you :).

So Rene, sit back and be ready to laugh, cry, scratch your head and say, what did he/she just say??,make new friends and most important, Pray,Pray and Pray more. :)

God Bless,
Cathy B
By Marlyn
Welcome to the forum dear Rene and be sure that you are among brothers and sisters in Christ who are so loving to each other and so sweet. Welcome aboard and no worries Our Lady is there for you and Jesus of course. God bless Marlyn
By Marlyn
Welcome to the forum dear Rene and be sure that you are among brothers and sisters in Christ who are so loving to each other and so sweet. Welcome aboard and no worries Our Lady is there for you and Jesus of course. God bless Marlyn
By starbright
Welcome, Renee, how lovely to make your aquaintance! God bless you!
By Shalom
Welcome Rene to this beautiful forum, where we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. we all have so much to share with eachother.
Godbless you
Shalom.